Stray Fawn Community

🍍❄️🍑Secrets of the Lost Jungle!🥥❄️🍌 ~ Adoptable Roleplay!

bostonlobstah

4 hours ago, Flowermask said:

''I was in the right place at the right time'' she shrugged modestly yet her eyes shone with pride.

''Feel free to help yourselves. Theres probably enough for us if we split them.''

I am going to choose this Nicheling: (I feel bad for him)

Can I rename him Default? (because no one wants to be in a team with defaults in fortnite, and he is always alone)

image.thumb.jpeg.57e71827cac6559a83e746d634db8d9d.jpeg

Default lives alone in a part of the frozen mountain. He hunts some rabbils for food. Default is a very inteligent Nicheling and knows how to make fire so he isnt cold. He is always collecting rocks, but never tells others for what they are. 

One morning Default begins to walk around his "property". (he marked with a square of rocks the area of his territory) He walks to search for someone else. (He feels lonely)

Default sees Koreme and runs toward her. He asks her if she needs some food, and tells her that the square of rocks is his territory.(The square is small)

2 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Default sees Koreme and runs toward her. He asks her if she needs some food, and tells her that the square of rocks is his territory.(The square is small)

Koreme is slightly startled but feels some sympathy for the spiky bodied nicheling. "I-I would want to wast your food." she said hastily.

11 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Koreme is slightly startled but feels some sympathy for the spiky bodied nicheling. "I-I would want to wast your food." she said hastily.

"I have a lot of food." He gives her some rabbil meat.

"I have a lot of food." He gives her some rabbil meat.

"Thank You. Why do you live by yourself out here?" she asked as she ate some of the rabbil meat.

"Everyone hates me because of my spiky body." said Default. "But you are a kind nicheling."

"Oh u-um I try thank you for seeing that. Kindness is a valuable thing to have."

1 minute ago, A Nicheling said:

"I invented this." Default shows Koreme how to make fire. "It can save you from freezing."

"Wow! Its almost like heat body but not." she tilted her head. " This is amazing!"