Stray Fawn Community

🍍❄️🍑Secrets of the Lost Jungle!🥥❄️🍌 ~ Adoptable Roleplay!

bostonlobstah

5 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

At the sound of his voice, Flurry stopped. "Are you..." She hesitated. "Who are you?"

"I'm Russet." he plumes out all of his tail feathers in a magnificent display

7 minutes ago, Arteskue said:

"I'm Russet." he plumes out all of his tail feathers in a magnificent display

"I'm Flurry." She hears the noise coming from him. "What was that noise? Was that you? What were you doing?" Flurry had never heard that sound before-- nobody she'd ever met had had Peacock Tail. Well, maybe they did, but it's been so long that she'd been around another creature that she couldn't remember that sound.

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

"I'm Flurry." She hears the noise coming from him. "What was that noise? Was that you? What were you doing?" Flurry had never heard that sound before-- nobody she'd ever met had had Peacock Tail. Well, maybe they did, but it's been so long that she'd been around another creature that she couldn't remember that sound.

THEY HAVE A SOUND?

"I see your quite surprised" He then does a small dance to show them off

4 minutes ago, Arteskue said:

THEY HAVE A SOUND?

"I see your quite surprised" He then does a small dance to show them off

(She would have heard his feathers fluffing up, even if it's just the slightest sound. They don't make a sound in-game)

She cocks her head. "What are you doing, though? I thought I heard feathers. Is there a bluebird nearby?" She sniffs the air and perks up her ears to sense if there is one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

(She would have heard his feathers fluffing up, even if it's just the slightest sound. They don't make a sound in-game)

She cocks her head. "What are you doing, though? I thought I heard feathers. Is there a bluebird nearby?" She sniffs the air and perks up her ears to sense if there is one.

*That moment you realize. SHE'S BLIND* Russet is hot with embarrassment "o-oh no, that was just me. I-i have uh... peacock tail"

1 hour ago, Flowermask said:

Koreme walks over to the peacock tailed nicheling trying to hide a laugh.

Russet hears her failed attempts (I mean she was TRYING) and his face turns a scarlet red "HEY!"

4 minutes ago, Arteskue said:

*That moment you realize. SHE'S BLIND* Russet is hot with embarrassment "o-oh no, that was just me. I-i have uh... peacock tail"

"What's a peacock tail?" She asks.

4 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Koreme walks over to the peacock tailed nicheling trying to hide a laugh.

2 minutes ago, Arteskue said:

Russet hears her failed attempts (I mean she was TRYING) and his face turns a scarlet red "HEY!"

She turns her head towards the stifled laughter. "Hello?"

"oh am I bothering you." she asked sarcastically " I'm so sorry go on pretend I was never here."

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

"What's a peacock tail?" She asks.

She turns her head towards the stifled laughter. "Hello?"

He folds his tail feathers and huffs. He walks away, embarrassed.

"Oh hello there! I'm Koreme. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier."

He doesn't respond. (He is very narcissistic).

1 minute ago, Arteskue said:

He doesn't respond. (He is very narcissistic).

She rolled her eyes " I'm so sorry to ruin you big moment to shine. Even though it already was." She whispered to Flurry

20 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

She rolled her eyes " I'm so sorry to ruin you big moment to shine. Even though it already was." She whispered to Flurry

"What do you mean? Oh, and, um, I'm Flurry."

7 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

"Oh" she said "he was probably trying to impress you"

"He was? Oh... do you think he likes me? I don't think anyone has ever liked me before..." She set her unseeing gaze on where (she thought) Russet was. 

Koreme walked around. " Why is this island always frozen." She shook her fur trying to dislodge ice and snow. " Stupid climate." She glared at the gray sky.

A while later she limped to camp trembling with exhaustion two rabbils hung limp in her mouth. " finally!" she said as she leaped onto the stump she nested on.

• Like 1

A while later she limped to camp trembling with exhaustion two rabbils hung limp in her mouth. " finally!" she said as she leaped onto the stump she nested on.

Feona breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness for you. I couldn't find a thing out here!"

1 hour ago, bostonlobstah said:

Feona breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness for you. I couldn't find a thing out here!"

Russet lies in the snow a fair ways away (3 tiles) embarrassed;

• Like 1