Stray Fawn Community

Savanna of Torva

Trinket

This thread is connected to Lands Lost to Time(This is to make things a wee bit more organized) @Aetherskye

The current ruler of the Savanna is Queen Mable who is played by Aetherskye.

At one of the few, or even only watering holes this critter and their family is being very territorial and not allowing others to get a drink. It may also have had something to do with the death of a previous leader or two.
large-Warthog-photo.jpg 

• Like 3

Nneka frowned as she glanced at the food pile. She felt they needed to launch another mission of hunting and fishing. Gathering berries was not sufficient. Most bushes she knew about were the barren bushes and the cactus bushes which were a horrible source of food due to injuries sustained by them. 

"Where is Queen Mable?" she grumbled. Her duty was to protect her above all else, but it was difficult to keep track all day and all night long without someone to take the day while she took the night.

14 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

Juja crept through the tall brown grass, trying to stay as hidden as possible. She discovered a cactus, and being hungry, took a chunk off with her claw.

”OW!” Her little cry rang out around her. 

Nneka whipped around and glowered at the spot the cry had come from. She clawed her way through the annoying regrowing dry grass of the savanna. She peered down at a youngster of a dark brown pelt. Noticed that a cactus berry was missing. "Not the best way to gather food. Queen Mable can help with that," she nodded at the bloody paw. The cacti were not nice at all, but she had oft refrained from clawing them down as they were emergency rations. And with a purrsnout queen it wasn't too difficult to heal.

The cub almost seemed familiar. Maybe it was just the derp snout, but then Nneka was never one for noticing details unless in battle. 

2 hours ago, Trinket said:

Nneka whipped around and glowered at the spot the cry had come from. She clawed her way through the annoying regrowing dry grass of the savanna. She peered down at a youngster of a dark brown pelt. Noticed that a cactus berry was missing. "Not the best way to gather food. Queen Mable can help with that," she nodded at the bloody paw. The cacti were not nice at all, but she had oft refrained from clawing them down as they were emergency rations. And with a purrsnout queen it wasn't too difficult to heal.

The cub almost seemed familiar. Maybe it was just the derp snout, but then Nneka was never one for noticing details unless in battle. 

Mable, back from her detour, comes across this scene. "Wha- What happened?" immedantly noticing the child she began purring for it.

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Mable, back from her detour, comes across this scene. "Wha- What happened?" immedantly noticing the child she began purring for it.

"I have no idea your Majesty. Seems this kit was trying to get something to eat and went for the berries on the cactus. Not sure where she came from though."

1 hour ago, Trinket said:

"I have no idea your Majesty. Seems this kit was trying to get something to eat and went for the berries on the cactus. Not sure where she came from though."

"Kit? do you need food?"

5 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

We can give you food

-Adam

(I don’t think this is a part of the war. Unless Adam is a character you are going to use. But I am not 100%. Besides, I Mabel isn’t that trusting.)

28 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

(I don’t think this is a part of the war. Unless Adam is a character you are going to use. But I am not 100%. Besides, I Mabel isn’t that trusting.)

The war ended a month ago.

Adam flies away in his plane after they reject his gift.