Stray Fawn Community

When you give your 5 year old a save and walk away

I gave little sis a save of her own and left for an hour...I came back to this. 

Everyone was sick, had no paw + swimming paw, and were starving to death. 

How are they still alive!?

Her nichelings are named Beaver, (random generated), (random generated), coco, bcoco, coco, and yes.

1028154402_Screenshot(438).thumb.png.11b7c150a27040bb03ad5817f5e52dc2.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

I'd like you too:

1. Give her a save, but make OP creatures and put them in the right biome. see if she can mess that up. (Ramp up berry count an nesting material)

2 Make terrible nichelings and put them in the wrong biome. See if she survives...

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

I let my cousin (7 at the time) play niche, with my help to make sure they don't all die. These are some screenshots from that. (I helped name some of them, too)

image.thumb.png.bd522837662ef6e6f1bc5a20f6eb81c7.png

image.thumb.png.1e444f17cb183d75b1109684618744ac.pngAnd here's the save! She told me to play it even though she's not here and to tell her what happened next time she came over to my house. Still haven't played it yet.

Slot2.nichesave

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

I have no siblings at all

But my 15-year-old cousin did watch me play Niche once and said “you’re too young to know what mating is!”

I wheezed so hard 

I don't have any siblings either! Only child club wooo

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

When my brother played he only bred his favorites and killed all the ugly ones.

image.thumb.jpeg.dc436d680cd2f785147af4ed3c9234c7.jpeg

This are his favorites

He killed all the rogue children with the console.

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

When my brother played he only bred his favorites and killed all the ugly ones.

image.thumb.jpeg.dc436d680cd2f785147af4ed3c9234c7.jpeg

This are his favorites

He killed all the rogue children with the console.

I am only slightly kinder to the rouge bebes. I ether send them to wander or make them gatherers of poison berrys or cactus fruit.

• Like 2

My little sister is 13 and I got her Niche when it released. She isn't bad at it when she is on easy islands that is, and I think she understands the genetics fairly well but she has trouble with the food and tends to get easily stressed. So she is really happy about the sandbox udpdate because she can start with more food :D

She also had never that many sick Nichelings because I gave her an extra tutorial, she is still very impressed at how good I am at playing Niche

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

2 hours ago, Jojo said:

My little sister is 13 and I got her Niche when it released. She isn't bad at it when she is on easy islands that is, and I think she understands the genetics fairly well but she has trouble with the food and tends to get easily stressed. So she is really happy about the sandbox udpdate because she can start with more food :D

She also had never that many sick Nichelings because I gave her an extra tutorial, she is still very impressed at how good I am at playing Niche

I have gained the skills over time but I bet you can remember when I had food, population  and mutation menu issues :/ . Now I can safely say I am better at Niche than Seri is :,)

My 13 year old little sister also made a save. If it wasn’t for me, she would have thrown all of her deep snouts and cracker jaws into the ocean (including SkinnySlate, the contestant for Ugly Miss Niche) :,( 

I was playing for like 5 hours yesterday and she came over and advised me to throw the rogue children into the lake....

I poisoned them to unlock toxic body, and made them swim around while drowning to unlock the water genes.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

No one in my family likes the games I play (things like Niche, Shelter 2, WolfQuest, Zoo Tycoon 2, etc) so unfortunately I never have someone I can enjoy the game with. :( At least I don't have to deal with them begging me to play while I'm playing

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 5

Wait. I need to do this to a friend, not tell them anything about niche... 

and

make them do story mode (Skip DA tutorial)

If she makes it with HI immunity still runnin' ILL BE DARNED

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I left to go somewhere, told my friend how to open Niche incase she wants to play (Dumb idea considering I haven't told her anything about how to play Niche) she leaves when I come back, and boom. My storymode save DESTOYED. No matching immunity, more than half the food GONE and everyone is sick and dying. I'm pretty sure that's why she left.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

But how do you even miss home immunity? It's freaking home immunityThat's either the lamest plot twist in video game history or I'm missing something

She wont know she needs it or can't get it back.

• Like 1

so once i somehow got my older brother to play niche. i made him a savefile and left for 20 minutes after i made it and all i hear is him saying " this is ******* bull****" and walked out i went to check what he did and turns out he just let a rouge bebe get taken by a bird. that was it. everything else was somehow okay

10/10 would do again just to annoy older brother again

1 hour ago, C0ffeebeans said:

so once i somehow got my older brother to play niche. i made him a savefile and left for 20 minutes after i made it and all i hear is him saying " this is ******* bull****" and walked out i went to check what he did and turns out he just let a rouge bebe get taken by a bird

10/10 would do again just to annoy older brother again

I am going to get my brother to play...

20$ maybe?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I am going to get my brother to play...

20$ maybe?

your'e gonna need a LOT more money than that lol

maybe you cloud try play some games he likes with him first. then ask him if he wants to play a game that you like ( aka niche ). that worked for me. ( i had to play fortnite for an hour tough.. )

1 hour ago, C0ffeebeans said:

your'e gonna need a LOT more money than that lol

maybe you cloud try play some games he likes with him first. that worked for me. ( i had to play fortnite for an hour tough.. )

I WILL TAINT MYSELF IF I PLAY FORTNITE.

Also he is edgy.

(I don't have my 100 anymore! I used it on my art tablet!)

OK non-existent charisma skills ACTIVATE

Edit: He's not even at my house >.< but I have a 50$... (Not using that tho)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I WILL TAINT MYSELF IF I PLAY FORTNITE.

Also he is edgy.

(I don't have my 100 anymore! I used it on my art tablet!)

OK non-existent charisma skills ACTIVATE

yeah. i lost a bit of myself after playing that.

but at least i got to play 5 minutes of minecraft after. and im so sorry you have an edgy brother. must be annoying 

good luck on getting him to play niche with your non-existent charisma skills lol