Stray Fawn Community

Could someone recommend settings for a playthrough where I try to get Adam himself to Home Island?

I want to do a playthrough where Adam actually gets back home, and I don't want it to be too tedious. I obviously want age settings to be high, and I want nichelings to be teens for a while. I also want damage settings to be pretty high, so there's a good chance that tribe members will die if they're not careful.

What settings in general would you recommend for such a challenge?

• Like 1

The fastest I've comfortably gotten there was in 2 hours over Whale Island. Assuming that you want the traditional route, you could have them travel the first few islands as teens, while relying on wanderers for group size. 100 days as an adult are a must then, the rest depends on luck. Try 120-150 days? You can stay for a bit that way and build a pack, but it won't be easy. 

Your average 'yena = 2 damage. X30-50 would be pretty mean. Enviromental damage is an issue, though. 10x would take some hard days off, but sick nichelings wouldn't even reach three gems that way. Maybe give your Eve spiky body and two runner legs, + purrsnout.

I have to warn you, though. You can't age babies up anymore. There this bug now that has them stuck with 1 movement forever if you try...