Stray Fawn Community

Rotating camera around animals

Mizal

This one is simple. I just want to be able to rotate the camera around like I always do, only without my animals staring directly at me, creepily, at all times. I want to check out new genes and patterns and babies from all angles. I just got a bat with hedgehog spikes, I think, but I can barely see them. The rogues not in my group that I don't even care about meanwhile I can pan the camera completely around and examine closely just fine.   

This would make for more variety in screenshots too obviously which it seems like others would appreciate given how popular let's plays seem here.

7 replies to this post

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Couldn't you just go in the family tree and spin them around to see whatever you're looking for?

Yeah but if you can rotate them without going to the family tree then it'd be much easier to see them in detail, and every screenshot you take won't be of them facing you, giving you opportunities to get more interesting pictures. :)

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I don't understand. You want to take a screenshot of your Nicheling's back?

Sure if I wanted. Or from the side or above or whatever, it wouldn't just be a nicheling rotated in front of a blue background. They're small in that corner too so it would allow for better quality pictures