Stray Fawn Community

New Player's Narrated Playthrough

Mizal

I mentioned in another thread I'd bought copies of this for a few friends in the Humble sale. One of them started spontaneously describing his experience in our game discussion channel and it was amusing enough that the day after I screenshotted it all. (Took me a few days to get around to sharing due to the need to sit down and mark out a truly impressive number of f-bombs first...)

This is just a collection of screenshots of a Discord discussion so I'm not really sure if it goes in this section, I suppose it is a Playthrough in spirit however.

At first, there was skepticism. Although this man is a furry with Asperger's, with some other interests which I will not go into here but that leave him no room to talk, still "hey try this cutesy looking animal breeding game that was uh...it's like Spore and Warrior Cats had a baby" was a difficult pitch to make. 

2028968912_nicheSentcommentary.png.c82708747932884e15695e77e6ea0487.png

As you can see, his resolve soon crumbled. Others I had already infected  converted and spectators I was still working on began to take an interest. 

930893347_nicheSentcommentary2.thumb.png.144b170d35cd8c63fdac31f92ca9bc8f.png

Indeed it's refreshing to find a game that's so pro- fish people incest, you don't often find such things outside the horror genre!

1229038072_nicheSentcommentary3.thumb.png.3425bd3fcbf0be886b5bba95ccc97b68.png

My friends are judgemental meanies and I'm sorry.

More to come! I have a dozen screenshots in all, I just don't want to flood the first post.

• Like 2