Stray Fawn Community

I FINALLY DID IT!

Renio2490

What Should I Do? Please no.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Move to frost lands!
    • Breed out fishing tail before you leave so you don't freeze.
    • Don't move at all yet.

You may be asking what I did, or not. BUT I SURVIVED! DEADLY HILLS!

I started out with useless toxic bodied Nicheling with basically 0 attack. Stayed by the water a bit. (This is basically a playthrough except I already got to my goal so now I'm explaining what happened) A killer bearyena appeared. We ran away. The starter female got pregnant by a rogue male. They headed inland. She stopped to have her baby. Left the child. The child got killed. They went inland to the only tree on the island. They got nuts so they wouldn't starve. They frantically gathered grass to  have her second child. She had the child. The next day the parents died. Down to one Nicheling. I skipped the day because if he moved he would have gotten taken away by the bluebirbs. He searched around. Found a wanderer! A female wanderer! They had some children. Mostly girls. Wanderers everywhere. No one minded because we needed them. Found a bat boi. He had some children. A normal bearyena appeared with a baby! We killed the bearyena. Tamed the child. Once the child grew up 2 females bred with it. They had to flee into the grasses. Found a nest. The older female had her child. Beautiful. Once that child got out of the nest the other female had her child. A sloth. He couldn't move more than one tile at a time. The beautiful bearyena child had child with the other family. Nothing much happened afterwards. The rest of the story is just bearyena's coming and us killing them or killing us. Taming bearyena children. Though, I want to talk about one wanderer. She was a derp snout. I should have a picture of this moment of her and her mate... Nope. Well I have the picture on steam but I don't quite understand how to transfer it over here so let me explain. The wanderer was pregnant with her mates child and was following her mate. Her mate lead her to a nest. I just think that's really cute. Her mate was a friendly bearyena, by the way.

Well that's it! If I can just breed that fishing tail out I think the tribe might move to frost lands.

Oh and I just decided that I'm making a poll on this if we should move right now or breed out fishing tail. Or don't try to move at all.

I don't want to freeze.

• Like 3

Make sure everyone has big body/ heat body, and lots of digging and strength genes and a couple runner legs for collecting the nesting material plants. Wings and purrsnot are also quite useful.

i would bread 🍞 out the fishing tail now, and make sure your tribe meets the above requirements before going there.