Stray Fawn Community

quote someone but make them say whatever you want

Sky

5 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

Strokes aren't funny. This is something that can ruin your life and harm your loved ones. Mocking survivors and their hard work isn't cool 

5-Long-Term-Mortality-Rate-Study.png.c5bc90ba1000ef3d05bf19837aea7c38.png

30 days. Just Imagine how you would feel with your mother on the line. Not even knowing if she'll make it. Watching her afterwards, possibly never being the same person again

I had a great-uncle die to a stroke. I never knew he died until 5 days later and i cried and cried and cried.

It's not a joke. but r/Ihadastroke is not people HAVING a stroke it's people who messed up so badly it seems like they had a stroke (ex. newspaper headline: yrbngvyubf6tygf)

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, Arteskue said:

I had a great-uncle die to a stroke. I never knew he died until 5 days later and i cried and cried and cried.

It's not a joke. but r/Ihadastroke is not people HAVING a stroke it's people who messed up so badly it seems like they had a stroke (ex. newspaper headline: yrbngvyubf6tygf)

Rip Arteskue's great uncle

1 hour ago, Arteskue said:

Yes. For instance, take this picture from r/Ihadastroke:

r0270ssp42o21.png

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 2:08 PM, MelonDaNicheling said:

Also protecc me Nein. The balance bears are coming for me and Wallace Deer the walrus deer ;-;

YOU MEAN MURDEER?!

murderdeer.jpg.969e052522cc179846a2cf74ed52864f.jpg

No Protecc

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

Wallace will protecc with his life

Wallace is murdeer’s brother. Wallance is his half bro. Wallrush is their cousin.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Philo said:

Annnd just got back from the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco ^^
Seems like you all have been busy in here xD
@bostonlobstah @Skysplash8 @Renio2490

Yeah... on another topic I realized and said 'oh hey look I can change what's inside quotes' and then everybody started quoting people but putting other stuff in the quote on that topic, so i made this one so it wouldn't clutter the other topic ^^

Remember, i'm a fairy employed by nail polish to steal teeth. Watch those teeth, Philo.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Remember, i'm a fairy employed by nail polish to steal teeth. Watch those teeth, Philo.

Hey I got a tooth you can steal!