Stray Fawn Community

quote someone but make them say whatever you want

Sky

19 hours ago, Stellarshade said:

Emojis added on mobile can't be removed unless you use pc

ik 🙄🙄🙄 oh wait i forgot this is quote someone but make them say whatever you want whatever im not changing it anyway 

4 hours ago, sewer water said:

Omg guys, let me tell you the story about how I was walking my dog to Walmart! 

Ok, so i woke up in the morning and I like mornings because you can see all the stars in the sea. So then I go downstairs up to the 2nd story of my home and so I get my shoes on and grab my pet dogfish for a jog, then when I was talking my dogfish for a swim, we went to the dog store and got a new bike. Then we went to McDonald's and got a whopper for free, I can't beleive how expensive things are getting! So then I get on my car with my hairless dogfish and we bike to the house which was on the sky, and then i get my dogs favorite drink food, which is hard water. Then I go back to sleep and whole I'm asleep, I stare at the ceiling and think about life. Then I wake up and it's nighttime.. so then I stared at the sun and sighed to myself, thinking about Walmart. So then I walk my dogfish to Walmart and I couldn't find any walls so I went back to my home and slept for the night. 

Also, my friends think it's weird to name your pet Catfish "dogfish" so rude. 

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

ive decided to stop harassing the innocent people of the forums and put my quote editing in the topic where it belongs 😇

wow finally 🙄

• 2 months later...