-Nicheling Alliance Group 

-Poop's Empire

-Soviet Union

-Many others

Plan:maintain peace in the planet

Conflicts:

-Lala's Empire and Dai appear to be still in conflict

Rules

-No one cant kill other's nichelings without their permission.

-Gods cant harm nichelings that dont believe in them, and those nichelings cant harm the gods.

uh oh. this isnt good..... quickly prepares lesson plan to help survivors if war DOES break out, and also starts making the blimp/zeppelin nuclear resistant

hmm, this is really making me think a lot. on one hand, I cannot possibly side with an ugly monster, and he has given himself far too much power for one little rat. he should know his place, and stick to it. but, on the other hand, I know that the nicheling alliance group is enemies with dragon tear, whom I admire for not only her beauty- but her pickiness in who joins her empire (although, I do believe she has made some exceptions. pathetic.), so I cannot choose them, either.

aha! I have an idea! I shall create my own side! side 24 (lala is very stupid)! I believe that both groups need to learn their place amongst goddesses. am I correct,, other lala? @Arteskue

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

hmm, this is really making me think a lot. on one hand, I cannot possibly side with an ugly monster, and he has given himself far too much power for one little rat. he should know his place, and stick to it. but, on the other hand, I know that the nicheling alliance group is enemies with dragon tear, whom I admire for not only her beauty- but her pickiness in who joins her empire (although, I do believe she has made some exceptions. pathetic.), so I cannot choose them, either.

aha! I have an idea! I shall create my own side! side 24 (lala is very stupid)! I believe that both groups need to learn their place amongst goddesses. am I correct,, other lala? @Arteskue

"I do think so. I honestly don't know how Hopper became a God, so we should prevent others from ending up like him: Unlawfully placed in the heavens! " (Hopper is a God on my Pantheon page, to understand you'll have to look there. It's called "Aetherskye's Pantheon" because I am too lazy to change it to Arteskue's Pantheon.)

5 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

Ok, tell me your battle plan

Just now, A Nicheling said:

Ok, tell me your battle plan

we will firstly defeat stalindog until not a trace of his wretched empire is left, and then my army and I shall return to normal. however, if you act up again, there will be consequences.

2 minutes ago, Arteskue said:

"I do think so. I honestly don't know how Hopper became a God, so we should prevent others from ending up like him: Unlawfully placed in the heavens! " (Hopper is a God on my Pantheon page, to understand you'll have to look there. It's called "Aetherskye's Pantheon" because I am too lazy to change it to Arteskue's Pantheon.)

8 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

We dont believe in Nicheling gods.

-Adam, Poop, and Stalindog

1 minute ago, A Nicheling said:

We dont believe in Nicheling gods.

-Adam, Poop, and Stalindog

oh my goodness! ahahahaha! this is priceless!

well then, explain how you are talking to me, right here, right now, and I am in georgie's pantheon, spending time with mekoko, another goddess, before being sent back down to my island and checking in on my knights.

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh my goodness! ahahahaha! this is priceless!

well then, explain how you are talking to me, right here, right now, and I am in georgie's pantheon, spending time with mekoko, another goddess, before being sent back down to my island and checking in on my knights.

(Adam is just sending messages. Since he doesnt believe in them he cant see them, but they cant see Adam too. He cant atack them but also the "gods" cant atack Adam and the others)

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

(Adam is just sending messages. Since he doesnt believe in them he cant see them, but they cant see Adam too. He cant atack them but also the "gods" cant atack Adam and the others)

(so he thinks lala and lala (v2) are frauds?)

• Like 1

(This is my point of view) If a nicheling doesnt believe in gods, then the gods cannot see him or use their powers against him

(I hate gods because they are OP and inmortal)

(This is my point of view) If a nicheling doesnt believe in gods, then the gods cannot see him or use their powers against him

(Oh. I think Gods on the mortal plane are mortal but can come back as a reincarnation, and then that reincarnation is mortal. However in certain places their energies are channeled and they can comeback as a God there anytime and their full power is able to be used there (like Lala's palace) So uh.. yeah.) (Unless their like a God of Life or something like that because life, ya know.)  

4 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

(like I said on another post, im not letting lala use any goddess powers except maybe reviving herself because lala thinks that it would be unfair to ruin this "silly little game" she is playing with mortals)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arteskue said:

(Oh. I think Gods on the mortal plane are mortal but can come back as a reincarnation, and then that reincarnation is mortal. However in certain places their energies are channeled and they can comeback as a God there anytime and their full power is able to be used there (like Lala's palace) So uh.. yeah.) (Unless their like a God of Life or something like that because life, ya know.)  

Because my nichelings doesnt believe in them, they cant use their powers on my islands. Incluiding gods of life

Because my nichelings doesnt believe in them, they cant use their powers on my islands. Incluiding gods of life

(Yes. I don't even have a God(dess) of life)

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

(like I said on another post, im not letting lala use any goddess powers except maybe reviving herself because lala thinks that it would be unfair to ruin this "silly little game" she is playing with mortals)

This isnt a "silly game" If Stalindog wanted to, he could launch his nuke to the patheon killing all the gods.

This isnt a "silly game" If Stalindog wanted to, he could launch his nuke to the patheon killing all the gods.

And who said Lala v2 can't drop hopper out of the sky to explode the nuke and take the blow.

Just kidding.

Just now, A Nicheling said:

(well yeah lala treats it as a silly game because lala thinks she is above everyone, and also I have some gods which, if they really wanted to, could completely erase the entire universe so I dont think a nuke would bother them+ stalindog doesn't believe in gods so he would never do that)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I have some gods which, if they really wanted to, could completely erase the entire universe so I dont think a nuke would bother them+ stalindog doesn't believe in gods so he would never do that)

But, because my Nichelings doesnt believe in gods, the only "erased" parts will be the islands that believe in them.

And because the erasing of the planet wouldnt harm Stalindog, he will not waste his nuke on the gods.

(basically your gods cant harm my nichelings, and my nichelings cant harm your gods)

(basically your gods cant harm my nichelings, and my nichelings cant harm your gods)

(I think that's fair, like ghosts. So it's exactly like the cold war (Nuke threats, but none happened))

(Oh nice me a georgie had the same opinion)

5 minutes ago, Arteskue said:

So it's exactly like the cold war (Nuke threats, but none happened))

I hope I dont have to use my nukes to defend myself.

-Stalindog