Stray Fawn Community

Cold War? Now almost everyone made peace

22 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

YOU KNOW HAT? I'M FIGHTING YOU! HERE COMES MY TRUE POWER! *Proceeds to use all of whatever money he can get and buys a gun* HOW'S THAT?!1345118351_PrincesGazeFlagGoneDead.thumb.png.deab75018b79d5ab8aa0bfeabc86ba4c.png

-

They all die of laugh because they can kill a lone Nicheling with a gun easily.

9 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

Bostonlobstah proposes an alliance with Lala’s Empire. She is readying her strongest fighters in case of war. But she will not take an offensive move unless her empire is attacked.

What types of weapons does Lala's knights and Bostonlobstah use? (Claws and horns, swords, guns...etc)

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

No one cares. I don't care. My heart in non-existent. Because all my love is gone. I only have a dog left. And she doesn't help anymore. I GIVE UP.

No don't give up, please!

*online hug*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

No one cares. I don't care. My heart in non-existent. Because all my love is gone. I only have a dog left. And she doesn't help anymore. I GIVE UP.

no

If this even cheers one person up, you know thatâll make me really happy. >u< Just making one person feel better always makes my day. Note: I really didnât want to make this an animation because people read at different speeds⦠but I wrote too small...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

wefsd.png.9ede24293cd8b54c64cd916b5d217b7b.png

I did the horrible edit :)

(by the way, Friends and Everybody Else covers everyone part of this Niche community! :D)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

Now they wait for Side 24 to make peace too.

I think me and @heyitsgeorgie resign, because I do not want to hurt anybodies feelings.

not 100% sure of heyitsgeorgie's response but for now yes

NAG, Poop, and the Soviet Union decided to ban nukes. They will launch Stalindog's nuke to space, so everyone has nothing to fear. The aircraft carrier will be shared by all 3 nations for peaceful purposes.

9 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

hmm, this is really making me think a lot. on one hand, I cannot possibly side with an ugly monster, and he has given himself far too much power for one little rat. he should know his place, and stick to it. but, on the other hand, I know that the nicheling alliance group is enemies with dragon tear, whom I admire for not only her beauty- but her pickiness in who joins her empire (although, I do believe she has made some exceptions. pathetic.), so I cannot choose them, either.

aha! I have an idea! I shall create my own side! side 24 (lala is very stupid)! I believe that both groups need to learn their place amongst goddesses. am I correct,, other lala? @Arteskue

You are a very rude lady! :(! You call others ugly, and you keep talking about how you are the best creature there ever was! Defi's old tribe worshipped creatures like you, vain and rude, and look how that turned out! He was kicked out because he loved someone who didnt fit their beauty standards, but i bet even if he had defi would have been kicked out, since they hated males who loved males. One day nichelings are going to revolt and stop worshipping you you know. I will not attack you, just warn you for the inevitble revolution of nichelings who do not fit your standards. Here, read my book. A book called ''' Why you should accept people who are different from you and other tactics to not get overthrown''' drops infront of lala

• Like 2

Well, this is all quite a lot, and I have some very important business to attend to soon, so I will make peace-oh! I can see the missile from the pantheon! nice to see that's over. also, I wouldn't mind an alliance with bostonlobstah or prince, even though the fighting is over. 

and, that other little worm, squirming about this conversation- be gone. go away. get out of my sight. 

• Like 1