Stray Fawn Community

Tribe size limit not working

Miz

7 replies to this post

8 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

It also doesn't let you commit suicide by a tribesize of 1, yet it's an option.

actually, you could have a female get pregnant with a wanderer/rogue male's child and then have her give birth on her last day and hope it's a female because otherwise that's the end of the tribe.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

actually, you could have a female get pregnant with a wanderer/rogue male's child and then have her give birth on her last day and hope it's a female because otherwise that's the end of the tribe.

No, you can't get pregnant if your tribesize is say, 13, and you have 13 creatures. They just refuse to mate, as a pregnant nicheling counts for 2. I attempted to experiment on rogues, but the limit just never kicked in with lower tribesizes. Then it didn't kick in at all, so I do not know to this day what happens if you met a rogue with a limit of 1. Just that it completely broke my game and disabled any size limit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/12/2019 at 1:20 AM, RandomWanderer said:

No, you can't get pregnant if your tribesize is say, 13, and you have 13 creatures. They just refuse to mate, as a pregnant nicheling counts for 2. I attempted to experiment on rogues, but the limit just never kicked in with lower tribesizes. Then it didn't kick in at all, so I do not know to this day what happens if you met a rogue with a limit of 1. Just that it completely broke my game and disabled any size limit.

if the tribe size is broken it dosent work i have that many from breeding after all

• Like 1

Then I use the custom settings and set the tribe size limit to 10 (or any number), it doesn’t limit the tribe like preventing creatures from breeding more/ babies being born or inviting wanders in once the tribe limit has been reached.

On 3/23/2019 at 4:37 PM, Mikay said:

Then I use the custom settings and set the tribe size limit to 10 (or any number), it doesn’t limit the tribe like preventing creatures from breeding more/ babies being born or inviting wanders in once the tribe limit has been reached.

it worked before so i dont know whats wrong