Stray Fawn Community

Pokemon Natures Challenge

medicine cat

I've touched a little on this in my past challenges, so i decided to make this challenge based off of that.
It's a little complicated, but bear with me.
We'll be basing gem colors of nichelings and their skills + personalities off of these two things; Pokemon Nature and Characteristics.
You see, nichelings will have three ceremonies in their lifetime, getting new characteristics at each new stage. This allows nichelings to develop as they age. This is how it works:
BIRTH : Your baby nicheling gets one gem color of the five with an RNG. (If you want custom colors, you can change them accordingly, just make sure you have five.) 1 = Green, 2 = Red, 3 = Blue, 4 = Pink, 5 = Yellow.
TEENAGER : Your nicheling gets another gem color and a random personality trait with an RNG from 1-24.
1847798609_ScreenShot2019-03-23at7_22_59PM.png.9e0da9675ed5a6f87c1b6c1b33562b6f.png
ADULT : Your nicheling gets another gem color and another trait, then skills using your RNG for IV rankings ranging from the numbers 0-31, like in pokemon. You don't have to understand how IVs work. Just match the stat numbers for each trait to these. I suggest you place emphasis on the traits with the corresponding gem colors of your nicheling- for instance, a nicheling with blue and green gems with IVs of 0 in the special atttack and special defense categories could be notably "highly curious" and "strong willed". 0 IV for a category is the worst, while 31 would be best. Make it a part of your nicheling's personality!
1502556071_ScreenShot2019-03-23at7_25_34PM.png.a23a7d83b2dd5bd23d1ad321aa7ba028.png
If you're too lazy to individually produce IVs, then try my IV gen. https://perchance.org/nicheivs

• Like 2