Stray Fawn Community

United Nicheling Nations V2

After a war almost started we need to maintain peace.

Objectives

-Use of technology for peaceful things.

-Uniting all nations for peace

-Solving conflicts without the use of weapons

Members

-Nicheling Alliance Group 

-Poop's Empire

-Soviet Union 

-Prince/Renio

-Bostonlobstah 

-Caramel's army

-Lala's Empire

-(You can join us)

We are now using our ships and bombers to make trips around nearby islands, the countries that are not in the map can leave the passengers on the Peaceful Aircraft Carrier so they can take the planes and boats.

We can build an airport in your island If you want. And then add you to the destinations map.

-Adam

image.thumb.jpeg.62f61e7a850bc09f997fb1c4faec11a2.jpeg

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

We are now using our ships and bombers to make trips around nearby islands, the countries that are not in the map can leave the passengers on the Peaceful Aircraft Carrier so they can take the planes and boats.

We can build an airport in your island If you want. And then add you to the destinations map.

-Adam

image.thumb.jpeg.62f61e7a850bc09f997fb1c4faec11a2.jpeg

We would like and Airport and port for trading

image.png.0c92a18751ab8d65193aaaf65e952a97.png

That is where we are in relation to you.

-Caramel

(He has a big island but most of it is wild, he wants to keep it that way.)

1 minute ago, Arteskue said:

We would like and Airport and port for trading

image.png.0c92a18751ab8d65193aaaf65e952a97.png

That is where we are in relation to you.

-Caramel

(He has a big island but most of it is wild, he wants to keep it that way.)

Ok, we will take a ship to begin building your airport and port.

-Adam

I'll take that as a yes.608932314_PrincesIslandsLayout.thumb.png.34a10765a884f6e899fce13c297d327b.pngThe big blobs of brown are docks and boats. The green dots with tiny pink dots on them are berry bushes. The white blobs are tents. Brown lines around the islands are wood fences. The grey line around the island with tents is a bullet proof wall. Not that we should need it if all goes well... The area in the middle is where I meet up with Nichelings and talk. That's also where we roast marshmallows and recruit members of my peaceful land. If you have any questions, please ask!

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I'll take that as a yes.608932314_PrincesIslandsLayout.thumb.png.34a10765a884f6e899fce13c297d327b.pngThe big blobs of brown are docks and boats. The green dots with tiny pink dots on them are berry bushes. The white blobs are tents. Brown lines around the islands are wood fences. The grey line around the island with tents is a bullet proof wall. Not that we should need it if all goes well... The area in the middle is where I meet up with Nichelings and talk. That's also where we roast marshmallows and recruit members of my peaceful land. If you have any questions, please ask!

Do you want us to build an airport in your islands or just use the ports?

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

I'll take that as a yes.608932314_PrincesIslandsLayout.thumb.png.34a10765a884f6e899fce13c297d327b.png. Brown lines around the islands are wood fences. The grey line around the island with tents is a bullet proof wall. Not that we should need it if all goes well... 

23 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

But wouldn't that take the 'home' part out of it? Trapped in walls... I want Nichelings to feel happy and free in my lands.

-Prince

Only If you want (the walls are only around the airport),and also your island already had walls.

-Adam