Stray Fawn Community

A Challenge for Everybody!

Sky

3 hours ago, Violet Celestial said:

Welp, I basically created an account for the singular purpose of doing this challenge, so, this was inevitable really. Screenshots might not work for me, we'll see. Either way, I'll right down everything in a personal doc and maybe post it. Who knows though. 

Welcome to the forums! So many people have done this challenge now xD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skysalsa8 said:

Welcome to the forums! So many people have done this challenge now xD

People are probably doing it who haven't commented. After all it was featured as a series by one of the most popular Niche players.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

• 3 weeks later...

howdy! i'm definitely going to jump into this challenge, and hopefully survive more than an in-game week-

i'm probably not going to provide screenshots for the journal, but i'll describe it the best i can ^^

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 12:05 PM, Osprey said:

howdy! i'm definitely going to jump into this challenge, and hopefully survive more than an in-game week-

i'm probably not going to provide screenshots for the journal, but i'll describe it the best i can ^^

1 hour ago, ArchAngel said:

ill join! This looks incredibly interesting!

I feel like y'all saw jessimew's video. ...

I there's an equally likely chance you didn't but..

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can 100% confirm that yes, coconuts kill you. I accidentally left one of my two females under a palm tree and the next morning... boom, dead. Was very sad. I also lost my only male from drowning because I tried to have him swim quickly through a deep part of the water. Lesson learned; beware water and coconuts. TwT

The good news is, my other female survived and managed to keep the tribe going! I started the challenge two days ago, I’m at over 150 days and I actually still have some decent Nichelings :’D We’ve island-hopped like 20 times already, currently on Grass Mingle again, I believe.

• Eek! 2

• 11 months later...
On 10/1/2021 at 6:58 PM, Chiyanna said:

(a winner was never crowned that I can see lol. Tho I think @just a lonely loaf of ace of all the ppl who commented how far they got got the most days. I may have missed somebodys comment tho. This is probably the most popular challenge on the forums lol and ppl still use it!

Oh wow, cool! I didn’t think I’d be the one with the most days! :D

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...