A Challenge for Everybody!

Sky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, Tundracat said:

Update: I have created my world!

weatdds.PNG.4d01be7708dd4e0d2e552cb420edb361.PNG

Here's my starter nicheling, Anare! :) 

So cute! And somewhat more useful than my starter nichelings. She could even be a relative of Kallen from my current savefile!

2 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

She has a leech! :( She may die soon...

EDIT: she has..... 😢

EDIT 2: 12 days survived! New file will be started soon.

I'm glad that my nicheling couldn't swim, but had big nose with decent stealth. Your best bet is hiding and outbreeding danger until you're strong enough

1 minute ago, randomspacecat said:

I'm glad that my nicheling couldn't swim, but had big nose with decent stealth. Your best bet is hiding and outbreeding danger until you're strong enough

THat's true.

What the heck Gull or whatever your name is!? You had Big Nose and decent stealth AND DIED.

• Like 1

Just now, Tundracat said:

Update: Good news and bad news. Good news: She has found a friend, AND and oak tree! However, they may have some unwanted company...AHVHC2.PNG.ef2bbe6798798fe936c68446d8fcd964.PNG

AEHAIEY!! RUNNNNNNNNNN! 😧 

Running is better than losing tribemates. I migrated to the other side of the island at first, because bearyenas kept spawning and the local defenders were out for murder. The good thing is, since their spawn rate is limited, you'll be rid of them for a long time afterwards.

6 minutes ago, baby bearyena said:

AEHAIEY!! RUNNNNNNNNNN! 😧 

Don't worry, they're getting away!

Also, I'm going to be moving to a new thread, so this page doesn't get too cluttered.

Edit: I've made the thread! It should be in the Playthroughs section :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Violet Celestial said:

Welp, I basically created an account for the singular purpose of doing this challenge, so, this was inevitable really. Screenshots might not work for me, we'll see. Either way, I'll right down everything in a personal doc and maybe post it. Who knows though. 

Oh! Welcome to the forums. I can't be bothered with screenshots either, but uploading stuff from mobile and your front camera is good, too.

2 minutes ago, spacecat at random said:

Oh! Welcome to the forums. I can't be bothered with screenshots either, but uploading stuff from mobile and your front camera is good, too.

Thanks for the tips! I worded it weird, so I get the confusion, but what I mean by screenshots not working is that my computer doesn't seem to want to take them, soooooo... Like you said, I can just take them with my phone, though the quality won't be as good.

• Like 1