Stray Fawn Community

I'm Back- and Bad News

Basil

12 hours ago, pebbleheart said:

pretty much all of stand up but we dont say the pledge the person doing the announcements will do that 😜 

Before we say a prayer we do like a five min prayer. most of the people in out class had been their since kindergarten... today, we just recited the prayer instead of just listening to it...

12 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

how???? I usually dont like, y'know, to exercise a lot but dancing is great. especially just dance theres some really stupid dances (I think the waka waka one is great, just make sure you put the lightest person on the end because they get carried around a lot, and theres one that's supposed to be like, a sincere romantic dance where the couple are like kissing eachothers hand like a movie scene but you and your friend act as dumb as physically possible. and rasputin. oh my god rasputin. I can confirm that my legs still hurt from trying to pull of that move.)

I don't know. I just hate dancing. I would never do it. It is like a blockade in my head. My mom said I never danced even as a baby. So yeah... funnily enough we (my family and I) talked about my weird dislike for dancing recently and my mom said, "in your former life you were a temple dancer and you danced so well that you were killed because of it so now you don't want to dance anymore". Which is weird and cool at the same time. So there. I was killed in my former life because of dancing XD (Yes my mom believes in reincarnation)

• Like 2