Stray Fawn Community

The weirdest dream

Everything in Niche was animated fluidly. Nichelings moved following your mouse and there were these small interactions like tail wagging. 2 whole new pattern modifiers, one had 8? options and was called "pattern lenght" despite some also adding colour. (Wtf, brain? Green?).  I never got to click on the other. There were also new genes, but I can't quite remember. 

What's your weirdest Niche related dream? 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

My "Niche' dreams (I can only remember 2) were typically either Niche related but went away from the subject later, and/or I interpreted it as the game "Niche" when it really had little to do with Niche.

There was one where it kept switching from 3rd to first person and somehow I convinced myself that I was on "Grass Mingle" (it wasn't a niche island at all)

And there was one where my creatures were on an ice island the size of tiny green or smaller. I think the dream took a different turn after that though.

And I think there was one where it was Niche but an actual multiplayer io type game....what everyone wants but will never happen. :(

I have lots of Niche DAYdreams on the other hand, that make a bit more sense :)

• Like 3

I can only remember one of my Niche dreams, though I know I had many more. That dream was about a killer archipelago (I even turned the dream into a suggestion). Basically all the different islands on archipelago were a different killer biome. Mainly jungle because you may know that I hate the jungle. It looked really cool and dark too :D

• Like 4

i think i only had one dream about niche but i can't remember half of it. 

so basically it was niche but Oxenfree (a horror RPG game) 

there were like some really cool genes but i can't remember them.

there were also different pattern colors like pink and purple

2 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh I have a good one

so I was playing niche in my dream and one of my creatures had a baby with poison fangs, normal ears, yellow fur, large black/ brown spots, and..

a snake body.

this baby had no paws and had a snake body. I was in shock.

That's what 'no paw' really means.. X,D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I think i've have 2 Niche dreams. Both were before i actually got the game, and I can only remember one, just a bit. All I remember is that I was playing Niche with Seri. That's all I remember.

How much i could tell you about my other dreams... like the one where I was a guy and murdered my grandma with a vacuum while my servants creepily vacuumed up a cat, and then i ran outside and swung from trees and rooftops for a long time until I finally woke up, shivering with fear. Like it was actually happening and I was scared that i was going to be caught.That was a bad dream.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Okay, mine is like- actually super cool.

You guys know what Skyrim is?

Now combine that with Niche.

YEAH

So basically the NPC's and people are all Nichelings in the world of Skyrim (all those good realistic graphics yuss) and it was just super cool overall

My character was like- this mossy browninsh color? With no markings and bright blue eyes and blue gems and stuff

• Like 6

my worst nightmare came out of the HP amino. I didn't know my mind was capable of creating such hellish scenes

Also. About niche. I was playing niche and then my Church Director came in and told me about competitive niche playing...

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

The blue nicheling

In my tribe was a two-gem male nicheling. Exept he didn't have any gems. He had a digging paw and a runner leg, normal hindlegs, short snout, medium body, no horns or pattern and dark blue fur. His mane was the same tone of blue as his fur and his eyes were either black or dark blue. Other than his color and lack of gems, everything looked like normal Niche.

• Like 3

In one dream I was watching a movie about Niche. Adam, Eve, and other nichelings moved to whale island. The whale had the appearance of fortnite terrain. (Not the Niche hexagons) Suddenly Adam was driving a fortnite golf cart to scape from a giant snake that was chasing him.

image.thumb.png.65b507affc52219b67beebf436589ba9.png

2 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

In one dream I was watching a movie about Niche. Adam, Eve, and other nichelings moved to whale island. The whale had the appearance of fortnite terrain. (Not the Niche hexagons) Suddenly Adam was driving a fortnite golf cart to scape from a giant snake that was chasing him.

image.thumb.png.65b507affc52219b67beebf436589ba9.png

and he also killed poop by driving over her

• Haha 3

Okay, GET rEDay!

Once there was a giant bus with a bunch of Princes in it. Bashed through a gate. Broke the bridge. You know in all those horror games there's that black fog? Yeah, that's there too. They drive through some creepy forest and everyone is just falling everywhere in the bus. Two bigger princes walk out the bus with their daughter, PRINCESS. They go into the forest and Princess gets freaked out. The parents (princes) stop at a random cooking camp. They cook for an hour. Princess wanders around just scared. Her mother (Prince) walks out of the cooking camp even though Princess's father protests. They get back to the bus. The bridge has been repaired but the bus kills the bridge so everyone throws the-odd-one-out with a armored body at the other side. He falls a few times but they manage to throw him over to the other side. They apparently can cross the bridge now. The dreams ends as they cross the bridge.

I wonder why my brain thought of this. LIKE, WHAT THE HECK!?!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

For some strange reason my dreams arent about the game, but about nichelings.

In another dream there was a large cargo ship, it was driven by some nichelings. When they were in the middle of the sea there was a hurricane. The ship began to sink, so the Nichelings jumped from the ship and began to swim to a small island. After most Nichelings got to the island many sharks came. Since the island was full and the sea was stormy, one nicheling didnt managed to come to the shore. The sharks killed the blue teen nicheling. RIP blue nicheling.

7 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

The blue nicheling

In my tribe was a two-gem male nicheling. Exept he didn't have any gems. He had a digging paw and a runner leg, normal hindlegs, short snout, medium body, no horns or pattern and dark blue fur. His mane was the same tone of blue as his fur and his eyes were either black or dark blue. Other than his color and lack of gems, everything looked like normal Niche.

I think your nicheling was in my dream! (I remember reading a post of a blue nicheling a long time ago)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh perfect, I had a niche dream last night

the game was normal, but everything's names were replaced with things from the niche dictionary

you know, like 'bad wings' and 'purrsnot'

well, I clicked on a peaceful bear and woke up crying, choking, and laughing at the same when it was called 'Uncle Creepo Peepo'

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

• 1 month later...

SO LAST NIGHT I HAD A SORT OF NICHE DREAM THAT INVOLVES @magnolia

so I was at a Summer Camp (this was probably brought on by how I'm going to one on monday, ecspecially seeing as how I specifically remember how one of the people at this 'summer camp' is one of the girls who will be coming to the summer camp on monday). There was a bunch of regular human people there. In the middle was a pond/lake. A bridge went over it. On the bridge was 5 nichelings. 2 were 'leaders' and 2 were 'deputies' (I guess they were actually warrior cat nichelings??). I specifically remember how one of the deputies was a female with derpsnout. Anyways, I guess they were arguing or something because Bostonlobstah was there to 'keep the peace'. Somehow Boston falls over the side of the bridge, though I specifically remember that it wasn't anyone's fault. (RIP Boston) Anyways, there I am (as a human not nicheling), sobbing because that was apparently the second person from the Niche forums who's died, but the first one was murder. RIP... the dream went on a bit more but I can't really remember it that well and it had nothing to do with Niche, though it still took place at that summer camp.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, something about space♡ said:

@random cat, Murder? Who was murdered? I also like how that girl was specifically described as non-regular human 

where did I say that? I just said 'regular human people' but I didn't say anyone was a 'non regular human'

1 hour ago, something about space♡ said:

Word choice. I was kidding, though. What about the murder?

no idea who was murdered, though... somewhere in my  brain it says it was you, though I thought that in my dream it wasn't specified...

rest in peace.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, random cat said:

no idea who was murdered, though... somewhere in my  brain it says it was you, though I thought that in my dream it wasn't specified...

rest in peace.

Awww. You dreamt of me! (Kind of, impostor random cat). But it wasn`t A Nicheling, then

• Like 1

On 6/1/2019 at 5:21 PM, random cat said:

SO LAST NIGHT I HAD A SORT OF NICHE DREAM THAT INVOLVES @magnolia

so I was at a Summer Camp (this was probably brought on by how I'm going to one on monday, ecspecially seeing as how I specifically remember how one of the people at this 'summer camp' is one of the girls who will be coming to the summer camp on monday). There was a bunch of regular human people there. In the middle was a pond/lake. A bridge went over it. On the bridge was 5 nichelings. 2 were 'leaders' and 2 were 'deputies' (I guess they were actually warrior cat nichelings??). I specifically remember how one of the deputies was a female with derpsnout. Anyways, I guess they were arguing or something because Bostonlobstah was there to 'keep the peace'. Somehow Boston falls over the side of the bridge, though I specifically remember that it wasn't anyone's fault. (RIP Boston) Anyways, there I am (as a human not nicheling), sobbing because that was apparently the second person from the Niche forums who's died, but the first one was murder. RIP... the dream went on a bit more but I can't really remember it that well and it had nothing to do with Niche, though it still took place at that summer camp.

Umm.....

Well I'm glad you cared about me at least

RIP

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Umm.....

Well I'm glad you cared about me at least

RIP

Hey at least you weren't snuggled by a youtuber and then stabbed by them in the hunger games (Simulator, it was a stream irl)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1