Stray Fawn Community

The weirdest dream

20 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Umm.....

Well I'm glad you cared about me at least

RIP

Hey at least you weren't snuggled by a youtuber and then stabbed by them in the hunger games (Simulator, it was a stream irl)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream that there was a huge Niche update. The graphics had improved so much and there were new hot mountain islands that were as big as continents. You could zoom out and view the planet, tough you could only rotate it to a certain point. There were two colder areas near the north pole, but the rest of the island was just hot mountains (no lava tough, it wasn't a volcano). There were a bunch of cool new stats that were pretty unnecessary. (What's the use of a planet's trash level, when there are no humans?) Anyways it was cool but I was just mad because all of the snowy mountains had been removed.846010869_weirdnichedream.thumb.png.1dbe78ff931cdce3f9ee140104ba87bc.png

• Like 4
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had one a few nights ago. My creatures were on what appeared to be a deep jungle-archipelago fusion (which would be amazing btw)

I found a white saber-fanged wanderer.

Also instead of the apes there were Gorillas. Big and black.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 2

One time either before I knew about niche or before niche existed I had a animal jam 2010 style dream and they were these creatures that im not sure what they looked like and they were just kinda standing there and they had some weird genes like a weird tail that did absolutely nothing and the thing that read under the tails name said "You cannot obtain this gene in your tribe" or smthin like that and then I was crying because I hated not being able to do something but it was like psychological torture to lil ol me and I dont remember the rest of the dream

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

my only Niche dream was before they released wings, I was dreaming there was just a big flat area and it had giant trees with holes straight through it the nichelings could land in if they flew there

They were flying around pretty fluidly

That's all I remember

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

OH THIS IS THE THREAD I WAS THINKING OF

ok here's one

So I had a tribe, probably of nichelings but I'm not sure, I could tell because Meringue was in the dream for some reason. But I was still human. And my tribe and Meringue's made an alliance. While Meringue and I were talking just outside of his territory he noticed something and thought I'd started a fire in there. I didn't and there was no fire. And we continued and that happened again. But there was a fire, and it was spreading all over Meringue's tribe consisting of boars? And Meringue is an animagus that becomes a boar?? And while Meringue was fighting the fire as a boar I thought hey it would be cool to be an animagus! And somehow I became an animagus for a boar AND a gorilla

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 6:41 PM, Basil said:

Okay, mine is like- actually super cool.

You guys know what Skyrim is?

Now combine that with Niche.

YEAH

So basically the NPC's and people are all Nichelings in the world of Skyrim (all those good realistic graphics yuss) and it was just super cool overall

My character was like- this mossy browninsh color? With no markings and bright blue eyes and blue gems and stuff

someone needs to make this a thing. @Philo

On 3/27/2019 at 7:06 PM, ... said:

I think your nicheling was in my dream! (I remember reading a post of a blue nicheling a long time ago)

Why do people keep dreaming about blue nichelings?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a dream about drama taking place on these forums. I was playing niche and periodically checking on it. Apparently a random angry guy was yelling at Jojo for not updating a fanfiction. He was spamming with pictures of his own fanart and angry demands to update the fic now. In the end, the guy got banned. I was laughing my ass off.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, PopsicleNinja said:

Crap. We’ve become a freaking Christian Minecraft server, I suppose.

(This is so junevile lol, why are we doing this?)

21 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

download (60).jpeg

it makes me kinda sad that this is a meme because I was on a Christian Minecraft server when I first got MC many years ago and I made some awesome friends there and had a great time

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

• 2 years later...

So... apparently my last post here was about a huge niche update.

Well, last night I dreamed of Niche 2!

I didn't get to experience it for long since I had to wake up for school, but here's what I did see:

It was still in like a very early beta, so it was a lot like some early builds of actual niche. There were no hexagons (that was like a main feature, I think this was supposed to be an updated version of the thing Philo played around with), instead the ground was bumpy. It had this shiny-muddy texture (think Equilinox zoomed very far out x Sims3) and there was no grass. The island was small and tall like in very early versions and there was no travel added yet. The nicheligns themselves had really good grapics and moved around on their own

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I once had a dream where the nichelings were really realistic and you played as one. Though I think it was more of a stepping into the nicheling world sort of thing. I don't remember if I was a nicheling or just watching, but everything was super realistic. There were some big bodied guys around and apparently the tribe was struggling on this really tiny island with one pink cherry like tree, like Adams island but way way smaller. Eve island type of small except for I think it was a little smaller and with a drop off.

Then, either a second dream or the same one just poorly transitioned as dreams do:

It was a build of niche where it was all continent, like in the old trailers. But the newer creature models of course. In my dream it was more of a top down view. The goal for the nichelings I was watching was to get to the travel area. Yes, a travel area on a continent. The game was different sectioned off areas basically, but if you go far enough, you get more of a wide view and can choose via broken lines where your nichelings end up! I think it was preset and there were a couple of line choices and at the end an X marked the spot.

And just now I remembered a THIRD one I've had long ago. It was a new version and there were some new genes. I had gotten toxic bodied creatures and was trying to find the new genes and I found a few! I just don't remember what they were. That's the vaguest of them all though.

Though ever since that second dream I wished that niche had a mode like that, because that sounds like a really cool way of getting around. If I was half asleep and wanting to play niche I'd think about that version I made in my head only to remember with disappointment that that doesn't exist. And it sounds like, with some editing, that one is feasible to code too. Like maybe you could get this big randomly generated map and select the size of your play area and what tiles specifically.

But alas, I'm cursed with it being nothing but a dream. I might go put it in suggestions later just for the fun of it though now that I remember.