On 10/17/2019 at 6:52 PM, glitched wikipedia (angel) said:

Name: Adonis
Clan: Loner (Ex-Kittypet)

Sex: XY

ATK:  0
DFN: 30
WIS: 5 (though knows less culturally) 
HEAL: 0

An ex-kittypet loner from some far away group, specifically 'bred' by twolegs; unfortunately, after the drop, the genes were tampered with, and out came a gigantic and lavender-albino cat (not to the dismay of the twolegs, as they no longer existed in the area; evacuated, it seemed). 

Born into a world that favoured appearance so much, to clan cats it may have been surprising to hear that Adonis was accepted as he is, without modification barring the ribbon he wears around his neck and the tag (he calls it an earring) in his ear. 

Due to his size and mere nature, Adonis does not attack- not only are his paws too large for his claws to successfully sheathe out of without being tangled in the fur, he explains that he instead relies on 'social dominance'; that is, flirting and 'loving'.

unknown.png?width=817&height=613

Name: Levan
Clan: Rafters

Sex: XY

ATK:  20
DFN: 10
WIS: 5 
HEAL: 0

Mutations: Abyssal Gigantism (full size not yet reached), Water Dependency (cannot run on land; depends on water for support of body), Enlarged Luminescent Neck Pouch, Tentacles As Tongues, Cuttlefish Eyes

• Eek! 3

also

grifcat.png

'Untraceable' 

U - Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrogen, Gallium, Arsenic, Cerium, Iodine, Barium.

Pl - White, Ginger, Mottle, Dapple, Light, Shine, Soft, Badger, Ocelot, Morning, Dawn, Dusk, sun.

O - Sorrel, Leaf, Root, Flower, Bark, Tree, Oak, Clover, Grass, Maple, Pumpkin, Carrot, Parsnip.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, catsagainstdeterminism said:

Well, are they? The same species, I mean. There's some differences, but not that much as to be sure of anything.

ohh

ye, they are! theyre from a world where mutations that often kill arent fatal so theres more variation 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

fading.jpg

anybody want a Fading in these good times?

He looks like anything could snap his bones but would snap yours before you could.

• Haha 1

Name: Athanase 'Ath' Straub 
--Cryptic

Birthday + Zodiac: Aug 21 + Leo Sun, Scorpio Moon, Taurus Rising
Sexuality: Homoromantic Asexual
Pronouns: ware/ware/wares/wares/wareself

Appearance: Ath is 5'2, with pale, pink-tinted skin and a constant blush; this skin is pulled over ware's body, which is wiry and scattered with small, thin scars. Ware's eyes are a deep, dark, near-black brown, which ware hides using dark purple contacts- Ath also wears rectangle-framed glasses, which are a pale cream colour. Ware wears warm brown formal suits, often appearing like funeral wear; ware even tends to insert a simple flower into the pocket to complete this look.
--Cryptic wears a plain, skintight dark grey suit, with a small patch of white on the neck-chest area. A simple, bird-like mask is worn over the eyes, with a small fake beak. Around the edges of Cryptic, reality and wareself seems to blur away into each other.

Personality: Extremely formal, with a cold, calculating streak- ware is precise and to the point, even blunt at points. However, Ath isn't above chuckling at jokes or mistimed puns, nor is ware above asking for help. One thing ware is ashamed of, however, is being 'babied' by characters alike to Luksa. Ath tends to be sarcastic, driving people away via that method. (rip i cant personality)

IDDS: Hypoglycemia/Blood Sugar Sensitivity

Other:

e98e310c-1607-11ea-9d29-8f00fbf17c21.gif

Cast out, undesirable
Murder on the roof

We had a lot in common
And we had a lot to prove

Drops of blood beneath the moon
Fell upon a secret rune
With my army close behind me
It was time to make a move

With the mercy of a predator