Stray Fawn Community

Angel's Homethread

to explain the blindness; it isnt true blindness like you might be thinking, as it's called Monofixation Syndrome- essentially, my brain and my right eye got a divorce and now (even though the eye's still working!) i can only see out of my left eye unless i force my brain to connect to the right eye (eg by closing the left eye) 

it means i can't see depth, so, uh, don't throw things at me ^^; 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

START A REVOLUTION.
THEY MAY DESTROY YOU BUT THEY CANNOT DESTROY YOUR IDEAS.

I may not seem like it but I am probably the second most likely on this forum to start a revolution...

er... A peaceful revolution.

10 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

like u rlly just gonna ignore the fact that australia is burning and you want donations to.. make big clock go ding dong

on that note: did yall know the wwf is actually an oil company that does 'fundraising' for animals on the side (but then pockets over 70% of the money) 

"Everybody loves me," Tanner complains, kicking his feet up over the leather chair's arm- his head slumps back, eyes trailing over the patterns painted on the ceiling. "It's honestly exhausting at this point." 

Gazor, sat cross-legged on the sofa near the chair, gives a non-committal hum as he glances up from his book to look at his albino boyfriend. "Somebody somewhere will hate you, Tanner. Somebody, somewhere- you- loves me despite this infamy in... United States."

(Tanner suppresses a snort as Gazor wrinkles his nose slightly, as if the name of the nation was some dastardly swear).

reminder to self: draw this generated dragon

'This dragon is an emaciated LeafWing with gem-studded scales. Their wings are average and stippled, with a lighter ventral side and darker dorsal region. They have markings that are eerily reminiscent of eyes and big gemsbok horns.

They are an engineer and live in the Summer Palace. They keep a journal and are a wanted criminal.'