Stray Fawn Community

Angel's Homethread

On 3/17/2020 at 8:00 AM, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

how is ur school attendance literally like all of y8 was gone yesterday and my friends mum has banned her from leaving the house (even though none of her family is in an at risk group)

well, today, a whole 25 students turned up and that was it- 

• Eek! 1

"My lady," The man bows, curled and tussled hair falling gently along with it. "May I please have your name?"

Alison blinks, an awkward smile flashing at the man. "Uh," She starts, glancing towards the demon perched carefully on the edge of the computer desk (who was currently filing his horns with a nail-file he conjured out of- actually, no, she didn't want to think about that).  Julian huffs, flicking the file off into some corner of the room where it, inevitably, would end up in some poor persons room just when they gave up looking for it. 

"Thomas, don't be like that, she doesn't even know about-" He waves his hands in a general motion. "-all of this."

On 3/18/2020 at 12:34 PM, wikipedia (angel) said:

well, today, a whole 25 students turned up and that was it- 

That's a lot for my class. 28 students. Now once the 7th grade (Or 6th) had like 5 out of 30 something. it was like predicting the future

3 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

That's a lot for my class. 28 students. Now once the 7th grade (Or 6th) had like 5 out of 30 something. it was like predicting the future

I remember the fun day where only 7/18 kids showed up because it was raining hard and all the kids that lived out of town couldn’t come. Of course, they came and were just late, but at first it was fun.

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

I remember the fun day where only 7/18 kids showed up because it was raining hard and all the kids that lived out of town couldn’t come. Of course, they came and were just late, but at first it was fun.

We had like 7/28 and we had a 'snowball' fight and we wrote to the people who were 'sick' and bragged about all the fun things we did and the 3 tests they had to make up. It was fun af.

1 minute ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

your guys classes are so small! we have like 40 people to one teacher 

Private schools are notoriously small.

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

Wait. You guys have money? I’m jealous

I'm not sure of my financial status and I don't think my family wants me to talk about it, especially online, but I don't think we paid for all of it.

• Like 1