• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

unknown.png

I have indeed thrown up bees in the Interdimensional Space Prince's realm

35 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

image.png.58955b8c6e2e3f6babfd45c8ac339f24.png

Oh dear

• Like 1

If you’re participating in blackout today, please don’t use the BLM tag on insta posts as it’s spamming the tag and blocking useful info being spread - and please don’t take the blackout to mean “stop sharing info + ways to help” but rather just as a day to not promote yourself, focus on black voices today especially. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

If you’re participating in blackout today, please don’t use the BLM tag on insta posts as it’s spamming the tag and blocking useful info being spread - and please don’t take the blackout to mean “stop sharing info + ways to help” but rather just as a day to not promote yourself, focus on black voices today especially. 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 4:20 PM, wikipedia [he/him] said:

i HATE having one blind eye because the working eye will be on hyperdrive so it Hurts and then the blind eye is just 'hehe no sight' so its like i have a migrane but only for one side of my face 

I can sorta relate. sorta. My left eye slacks a bit so the right one does most of the work. So by the end of the day the left side of my head hurt for working so hard. It's really annoying but ima get glasses to help it. Anyways, hope you feel better.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 1:20 PM, wikipedia [he/him] said:

i HATE having one blind eye because the working eye will be on hyperdrive so it Hurts and then the blind eye is just 'hehe no sight' so its like i have a migrane but only for one side of my face 

i am saying this very late because i just checked this thread, but-

ZXTRYDTKFULGIHOI I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND

Im blind in one eye too, though it more often than not will just start flaring up with pain like when it first got screwed up

its also less blind and more 'nearly blind', but i cant even close it anymore and the sight in it is basically nonexistant, so i think that counts

im just rambling here, im just happy that someone else kinda gets it :')

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/10/2020 at 8:34 PM, Clover said:

i am saying this very late because i just checked this thread, but-

ZXTRYDTKFULGIHOI I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND

Im blind in one eye too, though it more often than not will just start flaring up with pain like when it first got screwed up

its also less blind and more 'nearly blind', but i cant even close it anymore and the sight in it is basically nonexistant, so i think that counts

im just rambling here, im just happy that someone else kinda gets it :')

MISSED THIS BUT...... finally 

me 🤝 you 

blind in one eye

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...