Stray Fawn Community

Angel's Homethread

• 7 months later...

It was probably for not doing mod stuff since september and then targetting Silver (I understood it the first time, but that edit was a bit too much)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

It was probably for not doing mod stuff since september and then targetting Silver (I understood it the first time, but that edit was a bit too much)

Hi! I, myself, am a trans man. I experience the exact same thing Silver does. That does not make me female. Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

Hi! I, myself, am a trans man. I experience the exact same thing Silver does. That does not make me female. Thanks!

I know that, but you could have just corrected her. The way you edited the post seemed very petty

1 minute ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

I am not fighting with you over this. ❤️

Alright, that's good to hear. Also now that you explained yourself, I kinda understand why you got upset in the first place. I know Silver's intention wasn't to attack anyone, but I can see why it could be interpreted that way

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

so when sky edits a post with swearing in it thats not petty and an attack but when grif edits out something transphobic [which is also just as against the rules] and then just. says why thats petty

The way it was edited was intentionally as verbose as it could have been. He could have just edited out the "female organs" bit and moved on, but instead he made the whole thing as lenghty as possible

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

304436339_Screenshot(543).thumb.png.0b175b1996f7578faa8bf54933222585.pngall i see here is the part that violated the rules removed and changed to have the correct information and a completely neutral statement on why it was edited

Oh wait I misunderstood. I had thought the whole post was edited, but I guess this makes more sense

• Paw up 2

Just now, wikipedia [he/him] said:

all I did was replace female with AFAB and "female organs" with uterus ^^; sorry if that came off as aggressive 

Sorry for calling you petty, this was all a big misunderstanding

Just so you can see my perspective a bit, because I often see "so this not ok, but the other thing is"
I'm not seeing everything! I check the forums frequently and browse around to make sure everything is ok, but by no means see all edits, comments, etc. So unless somebody contacts me or reports things, I'm often not aware of them.
And please remember that everybody can report things, not just mods!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh god does this mean when i move into new neighbourhoods im going to have to tell people im an offender this is so sad /j/j/j/j/

yes georgie heyitsgeorgie we all are going to have to- /j/j/j

Edit: WE’RE GOING TO HAVE TO TELL THEM WHAT WE DID TO THE LAW-

Edited by Flower

Honestly folks, it's enough.
I don't find this funny anymore at all.
It feels like most of you are just having fun, but it's really been too much in the past few days.
While most of you are joking, it only takes one misunderstanding to result in a fight again.
I've spent half my weekend checking in here, making sure nothing bad is happening.
Please do me a favor and all calm down a bit.
We can talk about everything, but I'd much much prefer to do this in a calm way.

• Like 3
  • Paw up 2

Georgie and the others still doing this, since I was in the wrong, I really want to remain neutral in this situation, but can you please stop? You're annoying Philo and purposefully aggravating Silver even though you know very well what that's going to cause

• Like 1

Again, if you see any posts/comments that break the rules (transphobic comments, insults, spreading negativity, ...) report them!
We will investigate them and give out warnings or bans if needed. You don't need to try and fix them yourselves.

What you just posted @heyitsgeorgie is against rule 3. So this is another warning to please respect the forum rules:
3) Insults and threats, stalking, bullying or any other behavior construed to be of a potentially rude, slanderous, accusatory, combative or otherwise harassing nature to/of another person;

• Paw up 3