Stray Fawn Community

Angel's Homethread

2 hours ago, angelheart said:

image.png.f04bfff7a6767e71586a89fe1733849c.png

yes.
very yes.
very, very, very, yes.

Meringue is the worst father to ever exist. I mean, look at just how much attention Prince gets? Oh right, he doesn't get any.
And Tanu. Tanu's probably one of the worst fathers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

yes.
very yes.
very, very, very, yes.

Meringue is the worst father to ever exist. I mean, look at just how much attention Prince gets? Oh right, he doesn't get any.

Eh! Meringue is a great father! He just has to share his time with his 100+ children...

1 minute ago, random cat said:

Eh! Meringue is a great father! He just has to share his time with his 100+ children...

Mhm. I swear Prince is gonna run away some day.
It's gonna happen.
Watch your son.
He'll do it.
He's gonna do it.

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

yes.
very yes.
very, very, very, yes.

see, tanu didn't actually expect to have children (...despite being the only male in the tribe with high enough fertility) and like 1/3rd ended up sick.

Go to Ranzou if you want a father figure, Prince! He's the god of family. ;) 

1 minute ago, random cat said:

Just now, angelheart said:

see, tanu didn't actually expect to have children (...despite being the only male in the tribe with high enough fertility) and like 1/3rd ended up sick.

Go to Ranzou if you want a father figure, Prince! He's the god of family. ;) 

Ranzou doesn't sound very nice.
Prince can spend his time...
Packing up food and slapping his father for being the "best" he could ever be.
He'll slap him multiple times for being just the "best".

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Ranzou doesn't sound very nice.
Prince can spend his time...
Packing up food and slapping his father for being the "best" he could ever be.
He'll slap him multiple times for being just the "best".

nah, ranzou is actually very nice :P 

maybe soon Meringue will try and spend more time with his favorite mate and son... (who are, of course, Sky and Prince)

but not now because I don't feel like it

also if Prince needs some family advice, he can go to Diinana. She's MY goddess of family-- after her mate and oldest son plus two mothers and one of their babies were killed, she took care of her other son and the blind orphan whose mother was killed. She also adopted another son, but he wasn't with them long before he was killed as well :( Later Diinana took on a bearyena mate and had a daughter who was strong enough to kill the bearyenas that had killed her half-brother and adopted brother.

so basically Diinana was the best mother in all Niche. Though she may have not been able to protect her children because of her low strength (1) from the very deadly predators, she took care of them while they lived ❤️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, random cat said:

maybe soon Meringue will try and spend more time with his favorite mate and son... (who are, of course, Sky and Prince)

but not now because I don't feel like it

also if Prince needs some family advice, he can go to Diinana. She's MY goddess of family-- after her mate and oldest son plus two mothers and one of their babies were killed, she took care of her other son and the blind orphan whose mother was killed. She also adopted another son, but he wasn't with them long before he was killed as well :( Later Diinana took on a bearyena mate and had a daughter who was strong enough to kill the bearyenas that had killed her half-brother and adopted brother.

so basically Diinana was the best mother in all Niche. Though she may have not been able to protect her children because of her low strength (1) from the very deadly predators, she took care of them while they lived ❤️

Prince ain't hangin' out with some Nicheling called Diinana…
Instead, he'll hang out with the worst.
Havella.
He likes Havella probably more than anyone else.