Stray Fawn Community

Angel's Homethread

2 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

behold: the three most problematic men on the nicheling world

image.png.4ccedc770efd7c615730fc836074a895.png

image.png.e94c80df481df555437a75a5933a1e91.png

image.png.8eb0d47a297223a2981607b43bd17711.png

image.png.df5eca9d8e789b8ff6b24c33a99e3356.png

Avilius is the God of Bodily Humours, because his tribe believed in the 4 humours- he was the nicheling who 'doctored' sick nichelings. Don't ask him for biology lessons, he'll show you his corpses. 

Satohono is the God of War in his tribe, although he himself did not do the warring himself; he was simply the nicheling that 'cleaned up'. 

Satsukimi is the God of Magic, and seems unproblematic until you realise he lived in a jungle and his 'magic' was actually just the apes. 

• Like 1

His lips quirked up, as if a poor imitation of a smile (but not a smirk; it was some endearing place inbetween) and a dangerous glint flicked through his eyes like a bullet through air- his fingers play at their neck, before trailing towards their chin (forcing them gently to look up, gaze at him) with a chuckled purr that growls past them when he leans down to their ear.

“You say you can offer me power, but what makes you think I need it?”

made a 'gothic' for my city 

TW: MILD MORBIDITY. ANXIETY INDUCING SENTENCES.

----

There is a road in the woods. The road is red at night and grey at dawn. It isn't there.

The school has it's gates open again. You wonder why they do not enter. They have learnt better than to step inside.

The Pit just /exists/. It was not put there. It is not natural. The builders who go there do not leave.

Did you know there are tankers in the field? The people inside didn't.

There's a railway under the city. The land above it does not exist. It is a hallucination.

The military say this city is theirs. The gangs know better- this city owns the military. 

• Like 1