Stray Fawn Community

Angel's Homethread

1 minute ago, spacecat at random said:

I can't bring myself to watch it, or even know what it's about. But if you dress like that, you probably deserve it

The green guy is intrusive thoughts (Duke) , the red and white guy is creativity :) 

I was joking because Duke has a habit of bringing up the worst ideas at the worst times 

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

The green guy is intrusive thoughts (Duke) , the red and white guy is creativity :) 

I was joking because Duke has a habit of bringing up the worst ideas at the worst times 

No, everyone knows you're a third rate villain with a weird mustache. Embrace it

Just now, spacecat at random said:

No, everyone knows you're a third rate villain with a weird mustache. Embrace it

I'm not even a villian, im that one NPC in games that you just cant get rid of. attempting to crashes the game. you hate it. 

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

8 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

https://fanartfunart.tumblr.com/post/185842573345/ok-but-remus-murder-roman-raising-his

19 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

I'm not even a villian, im that one NPC in games that you just cant get rid of. attempting to crashes the game. you hate it. 

Considering that anything known about you ever is a lie, lime green is still tacky. Don't compare yourself to anything in awful, awful green. Not even as a joke

1 minute ago, spacecat at random said:

Considering that anything known about you ever is a lie, lime green is still tacky. Don't compare yourself to anything in awful, awful green. Not even as a joke

me, sat here in a glittery white shirt and pure black shorts, both adorned with scout patches: nice 

• Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

I'm that one person that people hate/like
It's both
CZiq32pUUAA_6pg.jpg.26e391f28031818bee96eb0328b1ce5e.jpg

I don’t hate/like you at the same time.. I just like you, fights can happen sometimes but that doesn’t change the way I see about you.

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I don’t hate/like you at the same time.. I just like you, fights can happen sometimes but that doesn’t change the way I see about you.

by that I meant some people like me, some people hate me. eh.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio2490 said:

by that I meant some people like me, some people hate me. eh.

Oh, well I’m sure nobody here hates you, at least that’s what I know..