Stray Fawn Community

Angel's Homethread

1 minute ago, spacecat at random said:

I can't bring myself to watch it, or even know what it's about. But if you dress like that, you probably deserve it

The green guy is intrusive thoughts (Duke) , the red and white guy is creativity :) 

I was joking because Duke has a habit of bringing up the worst ideas at the worst times 

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

The green guy is intrusive thoughts (Duke) , the red and white guy is creativity :) 

I was joking because Duke has a habit of bringing up the worst ideas at the worst times 

No, everyone knows you're a third rate villain with a weird mustache. Embrace it

Just now, spacecat at random said:

No, everyone knows you're a third rate villain with a weird mustache. Embrace it

I'm not even a villian, im that one NPC in games that you just cant get rid of. attempting to crashes the game. you hate it. 

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

8 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

https://fanartfunart.tumblr.com/post/185842573345/ok-but-remus-murder-roman-raising-his

19 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

I'm not even a villian, im that one NPC in games that you just cant get rid of. attempting to crashes the game. you hate it. 

Considering that anything known about you ever is a lie, lime green is still tacky. Don't compare yourself to anything in awful, awful green. Not even as a joke

1 minute ago, spacecat at random said:

Considering that anything known about you ever is a lie, lime green is still tacky. Don't compare yourself to anything in awful, awful green. Not even as a joke

me, sat here in a glittery white shirt and pure black shorts, both adorned with scout patches: nice 

• Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

I'm that one person that people hate/like
It's both
CZiq32pUUAA_6pg.jpg.26e391f28031818bee96eb0328b1ce5e.jpg

I don’t hate/like you at the same time.. I just like you, fights can happen sometimes but that doesn’t change the way I see about you.

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I don’t hate/like you at the same time.. I just like you, fights can happen sometimes but that doesn’t change the way I see about you.

by that I meant some people like me, some people hate me. eh.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio2490 said:

by that I meant some people like me, some people hate me. eh.

Oh, well I’m sure nobody here hates you, at least that’s what I know..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

yeah, I don't know anybody who hates me, but I'm sure someone does.

It’s best not to worry or think about it, just think about the people here who like and care about you! :3