NeVEr

Meringue has had so many, nobody can count them all

Unless he has my notification count.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Yeah, I found that too, but it doesn't make any sense to me with nichelings :/

GERM NICHELINGS!

26 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Screenshot_20190511-011604_Chrome.thumb.jpg.31761cca24f17c5bf235a3e56464f25c.jpg

2?

There's this too...

Screenshot_20190511-011822_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f21f0c9752e52af86d1f717b5cde75cd.jpg

Screenshot_20190511-011815_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bd2e7626f32cf1aab0a707977076b593.jpg

Screenshot_20190511-012323_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9a0a56605d313a1c03f283f1ffca73ff.jpg

Germplasm = germs? Dunno. Not a native speaker. 

Germplasm = Germ genes... 

Nichelings with germ genes.

34 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

No, Germ Cells = Genes

Unless you mean that. But what the heck? I'm missing something (plant nichelings?)

@angelheart? Pretty please? 

1. Why wikipedia

2. Germ cells are the things that have the genes. (at least from what I understand) Germplasm has the genes itself.

11 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

1. Why wikipedia

2. Germ cells are the things that have the genes. (at least from what I understand) Germplasm has the genes itself.

Because it's 2 am and I need to sleep. Got some really important tests on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Nichelings as "things that has the genes" or "has the genes itself" is what I can't imagine them to be, but then again, I'm not a creative person. Can't see them as a reproductive step or pure genetic material of germ cells. Why them? Why not some bacterium or macrophage or Odin knows what, then? Doesn't seem right.  But what do I know. Good night, I have to get up early tomorrow...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Because it's 2 am and I need to sleep. Got some really important tests on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Nichelings as "things that has the genes" or "has the genes itself" is what I can't imagine them to be, but then again, I'm not a creative person. Can't see them as reproductive step or pure genetic material of germ cells. Why them? Why not some bacterium or macrophage or Odin knows what, then? Doesn't seem right.  But what do I know. Good night, I have to get up early tomorrow...

Good night!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, angelheart said:

image.png.ca20e73c2a64f450efc43cde4257734e.png

Why

Why would you do this. Is this sublimated anger against the stupidity of self-declared 'rationalists'? Breaking the barriers of the horrible to allow for more free room? A terrible addiction to having others suffer a mental-disconnect in relatation to a cruel world?

(I'm kidding. Please keep being your edgy self with fanged half-dogs and oddly specific facts. Someone needs to confuse the unwary.)

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Why

Why would you do this. Is this sublimated anger against the stupidity of self-declared 'rationalists'? Breaking the barries of the horrible to allow for more free room? A terrible addiction to having others suffer a mental-disconnect in relatation to a cruel world?

(I'm kidding. Please keep being your edgy self with fanged half-dogs and oddly specific facts. Someone needs to confuse the unwary.)

this is the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me (about my aesthetic) ^^ 

thank you, truely 

• Like 1