Stray Fawn Community

Angel's Homethread

The forum sometimes freezes for me with numbers, but it doesn't count more than one view after reloading the page multiple times. So either it's only seemingly stuck, or it doesn't affect the counter. Not that that helps any

(But in all seriousness, I have been wondering if the numbers are real at all. How are there so many anons? What's with the distribution? But why would someone even fake it?)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

bd41e761-c682-11e9-9ead-c3ae43205e41.gif

God returned with the moth chained to his hand
"There's so many things that you'll never understand...
So, come to me, we can change night into day
You'll hold my hand, so you never go astray."

Anybody remember Hivemind? I drew him as a dragon! (He's got erythrism ;))

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/21/2019 at 12:29 PM, wikipedia (angel) said:

yep! art teacher forced us to code with it, nevermind the fact half of us could use python :D 

Last year, we did no coding with any teacher...

I was sad.

• Sad 1

General

Name: Insomnia
Tribe: Nightwing (Trace Silk- under 2%) 

Gender (Pronouns): Male (He/Him)
    Sex: XY
Orientation: Biromantic Bisexual 

Appearance: A tall, slightly muscled purple-tinted nightwing. His underscales and underbelly are a darker purple than his upperscales, with some scales on the boundary being a bright, slightly pale lavender. His talons and horns are a greying lilac, similar to his scelera; his iris is a bright yellow, and his pupil appears red in bright light. His wing membranes are an extremely dark, dull purple, with the pink-tinted silver scales aligned in a pattern hinting to his silkwing heritage. 

Voice:  Badflower - Animal (About A Girl EP)

Abilities/Disabilities: 

-Nimble and lithe, both in conversation and out.

-However, is weaker physically than most nightwings.

Mods: N/A

Personality

Positive
1. Captivating - Insomnia knows how to hold an audience, either verbally or physically.

2. Confident - He has a healthy dose of confidence, but not so much that he can be classified as 'over-confident'.
3. Efficient - He enjoys finding the fastest and most useful way of doing something, whatever it is.  

Neutral
1. Noncommittal - Dislikes being 'tied down' to anyone or anything; including jobs (but that doesn't stop him having an interest in some).
2.  Non-competitive - Doesn't see competition as something he should engage with; will give up easily. 

Negative
1. Gullible - Insomnia is easily tricked.
2. Conformist - He feels the need to align to whatever others believe of him, even if it goes against his own moral code.
3. Escapist - Dislikes things that are 'too dark', and thus is ignorant to things that do not instantly concern him.

Likes: being the centre of attention, butterflies, patterns and the night sky

Dislikes: staying in one place, dark history, sour food and politics

Secrets: Why would you ask that? (He believes that his silkwing heritage accounts for a secret, as it is not immediate and was also hidden from him).

Fears: Being forced to kill somebody.

Goals: The most simple goal of all- to live. Maybe also to enjoy life, but that's a different story. 

History

Pre-birth: Poise was a dancer; perhaps strange for a nightwing, but not all to uncommon in his sect of the village. Sanguine was a travelling performer; the two met and bonded over the cultural exchange. Similarly, they kept meeting as Poise (illegally) followed the troupe. In the end, this cat and mouse chase ended with Sanguine gifting Poise two eggs- one smaller than the other.

Dragonethood: The smaller of the two siblings, Insomnia had to learn how to adapt- through trickery and lies, although his older sister (Pantomime) was always better than him in most subjects. Thus, he settled for being the teachers pet, and conforming to what others saw in him to hopefully become their friend. 

Teenager: He dropped out. Maybe the stress was too much, or some other reason- he wouldn't give you an answer, even if you tried to pry it out of him; all he would say is he left, on an adventure. Maybe that's how he came across The Caravan Place, or maybe it isn't- but he says he found something strange (his history, the linage he never wants people to know). 

Adult: As loud and as boisterous as ever, Insomnia takes up temporary jobs that others may not want, or simply goes about town talking to everybody. He wants to become friends with everybody, but perhaps he understates how hard such a task would be- especially considering the residents. 

Relationships

PERSONAL
Parents
    > Sanguine - My mother. She left, carted away by her job, so Poise filled in!.. I can't be mad. A job is a job is money. 
    > Poise - My father. The best father one could have, really! He was so nice to us. Too nice, some might say, but I want to be as kind as him.
Siblings
    >Pantomime - My sister. Too big, too strong for me- and too talented; but, whatever, yknow? I had and have more friends than her. 
Mate
    >N/A - and I don't want one. 
Dragonets
    >N/A - at least, hopefully not.

OTHER
XX Crush
X Best friend
x Friend
OO Acquaintance
NN Rival
N Enemy

Goateyes | Minotayr | OO

Seems like he went through some tough stuff, considering all.. That. He's a nice dragon, honestly- reminds me of a father figure. 

Epicentre | Grif | OO / N 

I don't know whats their deal. I mean, organs, really? And scales? How strange do you have to be to collect and- hell, sell that? 

Grim | Kammy | OO 

Seems like a cool guy! Not sure whats going on with their body, but yknow, I'm not the scientist here. 

Xerocole | Kammy | OO 

A medic, I think? I'd love to learn from them, although knowing me, that training might not be worth it. 

Extras
The wing in the image are shown slightly too small! His wings are larger in-roleplay. 

RP Info

Preferred Location: Discord
RP Style: Formal/Paragraphs
Preferred RP Style:  Formal/Paragraphs
Gore?: Y
NSFW?: N (Minor)

• Like 1