Stray Fawn Community

Angel's Homethread

You probably could, though, if it weren't for awful, awful non-standard things.  That just end up awkward or overly cheery. Not that people ever seem to notice, but what if they do

Names should just be... abolished. We have too many people anyway. And gossip would be hilarious

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, spacecat at 3.1 said:

And gossip would be hilarious

Could I just ask as to why it would be? I’m curious that’s all...

4 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Could I just ask as to why it would be? I’m curious that’s all...

Nothing would make sense or be accomplished, ever. It's perfect

Even if you finally piece the story together, there'd just be hollow disappointment and frustration.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, spacecat at 3.1 said:

Nothing would make sense or be accomplished, ever. It's perfect

Even if you finally piece the story together, there'd just be hollow disappointment and frustration.

Nevermind, I don’t get it, I won’t ask next time (I’m furious and angry about something so don’t mind me...)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Nevermind, I don’t get it, I won’t ask next time (I’m furious and angry about something so don’t mind me...)

Not funny.

4 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

You're just not in the habit of laughing in favour of existential anguish. Which is made worse by existentialism being straight up, knock-off metaphysics. 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, spacecat at 3.1 said:

That was too much, sorry. I sometimes run off the rails and don't care where I should have.

Thank you for the apology, All is forgivin, I’ve calmed down, and now I’m gonna spend my time more drawing art besides being mad on the internet.

1 hour ago, spacecat at 3.1 said:

I have misophonia. Pretty much everything mechanical is fine, but human lip smacking noises are a nightmare. 

isn't that also the one where you basically cant watch asmr

I actually love asmr but my favourite one who did it randomly got that and had to stop  D :

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

isn't that also the one where you basically cant watch asmr

I actually love asmr but my favourite one who did it randomly got that and had to stop  D :

Maybe? I'm lucky that it's pretty much limited to that. No reaction to some typical stuff, somehow. I'll need to avoid some people, though, which can be a hurtful and kinda weird thing to do. 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

POISON IN THEIR FOOD 
DRUGS IN THE WATER 
ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANTED FROM ME?

e4881268-cf51-11e9-9c33-6599504c6e1e.gif

I... I’m not sure what that means but.. I really like the art either way! Great job!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

tldr; golden cat is a med cat and murderer, he is haunted by the cats that he sends to the dark forest 

Oooh I guess that’s something I would’ve thought up of earlier but didn’t have the time apparently xD either way that sounds pretty interesting for a medicine cat, though I don’t praise it much because I’m not a huge warrior cats fan anymore.. I don’t like reading the books to looking at any Warriors media anymore.. it just doesn’t impress me.. ;-;

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Oooh I guess that’s something I would’ve thought up of earlier but didn’t have the time apparently xD either way that sounds pretty interesting for a medicine cat, though I don’t praise it much because I’m not a huge warrior cats fan anymore.. I don’t like reading the books to looking at any Warriors media anymore.. it just doesn’t impress me.. ;-;

Tis nichelings, i was too tired to make names for the places and ranks so they get warrior cat ranks for now :D