• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

hm whats some things that yall dont know about me,,,

uh

-i have a unibrow 

-i can duplicate my voice naturally, but im not sure how it works 

-my outfits are essentially all suits, punk rock or turtlenecks 

im bored so yall get sum infos 

False Cats, also known as Madziw [Pictuchroma diplofictus], are feline mimics originally bred by Venusian convicts in the northernmost prison of Aphrodite (a continent of Venus). Madziw are larger than terran cats, around the size of a large lion at the smallest ('Toy' Madziw) and can reach, at the highest, 6'4 in female False Cats. 

False Cats, due to their original nature, have bioluminescent tips of fur, quills (hidden within the longer fur of their tails) and bones (which is shown through the eyes). Their bones, due to this, are hollow and brittle like a terran bird's, and also allow these mimics to survive in the high pressure atmosphere. Madziw teeth are pointed back, with a serrated front that collects the rotten flesh of their prey, meaning older madziw have bacterial bites. 

The patterns in the eyes of false cats were originally bred to intimidate other convict gangs in the haze of the Venusian atmosphere, but these quickly devolved back into pure reflection.

d4fd7bd7-5b37-11ea-9946-1935a6c51b4e.gif

The Nunhak, Pictuchroma lacrimam, is a larger member of the Pictuchroma genus (of which are all commonly known as yuktas, or on terra as feloma) which also contains False Cats, Eyi and the closely related but extinct Eknif. 

Nunhak are mentioned extensively in Vensuian Sabtos (their form of 'monarchy', wherein the next leader is dependent on those with the highest intellectual score within those the current leader has marked in their rena, or resident suitors) as images of the ultimate glory, justice and law-holding (whereas False Cats occupy the opposite cultural niche). 

Physically, nunhak are semi-bipedal arboreal feline-mimics, with a general shape similar to the clouded leopard, with a larger, flatter prehensile tail, the serrated teeth common to all yuktas, and the notable primate-like fingers of the front paws, which are tipped with extremely long, hooked talons. Nunhak are the only recorded venusian animal to actively peruse lone humans as a valid prey target, up to the point where Venusian children are not allowed out of the lower pressure chambers in fear of a nunhak attack. 

Despite this, nunhak are used as a 'police dog', used to track down venusian convicts and illegal rinks.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

thats the problem, thats the palest they have ^^; 

Maybe there's some accent to hide it somewhat. You could mess with the morph a bit in the dressing room

Or commission one that does just that, though you would probably have to sell some of your own art for gems or whatever. But it seems well workable. Maybe you get lucky and find an already made one randomly if you just want the morph

11 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

We're free to wonder now if they'll ever add body mutations. Since they've hinted at ancients with two tails and melanism + albinism really are like skins in terms of effort

they could even make albinism and melanism terts if they wanted, with albinism being a translucent white overdrop and melanism being a black overdrop 

• Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 11:12 PM, wikipedia (angel) said:

False Cats, also known as Madziw [Pictuchroma diplofictus], are feline mimics originally bred by Venusian convicts in the northernmost prison of Aphrodite (a continent of Venus). Madziw are larger than terran cats, around the size of a large lion at the smallest ('Toy' Madziw) and can reach, at the highest, 6'4 in female False Cats. 

After reading this paragraph, I tought it was real so I went and googled it before reading further XD

• Haha 3
  • Eek! 1

The cursor flashes softly on the screen; on, off. On, off. On, off. Like an artificial heartbeat.
The static from the fans seems different now, slowing and speeding, like an electronic breath. 
Would turning off the computer kill its consciousness? Is that murder, now?
(The thoughts buzz through your mind like the current through the computer's circuit). 

There's a click; a notification. 
The cursor pulses in it's continuous beat. 
A dream can set you free from your chains,  the text reads; a quote, from somewhere. It is mysterious and infinite, just like I. 
The fans whirr on.

(Your heart beats. You breathe. You blink.
The LED in the corner of the monitor blinks back).

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1