Stray Fawn Community

Angel's Homethread

12 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Just exactly how many mates does Tanu have?

For a good third of a playthrough, he was the only male on the island,,

I'll quote this when i kill all the children from the file so you can see his mate count 

9 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

And so he dated all of them? I sure hope he at least spent 20 days with each, making him 2180+ days old. Anything else would be mean

Im just imagining this as a question the other gods with lots of mates/meringue asked

Tanu: I mean, I was mostly used as a breeding male- if they wanted to spend time with me, they did. Some spent more time with me than most..~ 

Them: tumblr_inline_prn3d6sPqq1vi5bj7_250.png 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Im just imagining this as a question the other gods with lots of mates/meringue asked

Tanu: I mean, I was mostly used as a breeding male- if they wanted to spend time with me, they did. Some spent more time with me than most..~ 

Them: tumblr_inline_prn3d6sPqq1vi5bj7_250.png 

You horrify my black, asexual, pattern-loving heart
(and likely some of my gods, Mr. local autisto-narcopath. What`s with the title?)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, randomspacecat said:

You horrify my black, asexual, pattern-loving heart
(and likely some of my gods, Mr. local autisto-narcopath. What`s with the title?)

hey, I'm ace too ^^' 

I just like strange topics! 

what title? ;)

She could scent the strange, revolting mixture thick in the air- something sweetly distinct, like honey, but hidden underneath the visceral mess that lay under it; a nicheling, torn open and punctured upon the spires. 

She hisses, curling back and turning to the creature that stood over the bloodied mess, it's eyes and elongated spines of forelegs the only thing distinct in the blur of the night. It speaks, and she can see webs of a crimson kind stretch between the fangs. 

It speaks, and leans closer- too close, so close. So close she can see each edge of the mandibles, clicking and growling and gurgling deep in it's gullet. 

"I have been given a taste of power. Nothing else will satisfy me."

Fun fact!: All animals, including insects, show LGBTQ+ tendencies (including parenting children and driving predators away from their family)! Domestic cats actually have the highest rate for lgbtq+ members, as there have been multiple reported cases of same-gender families/courtship. 

https://zoologicallyobsessed.tumblr.com/post/184426032749/do-you-know-if-cats-can-be-gay

• Like 2

1 hour ago, angelheart said:

Fun fact!: All animals, including insects, show LGBTQ+ tendencies (including parenting children and driving predators away from their family)! Domestic cats actually have the highest rate for lgbtq+ members, as there have been multiple reported cases of same-gender families/courtship. 

https://zoologicallyobsessed.tumblr.com/post/184426032749/do-you-know-if-cats-can-be-gay

I heard there was this species of bird that often was reported for ‘being gay’. It’s interesting that other animals could be like this too!

my two boy cats are complete gay disasters so yeah I can confirm that's actually a thing. I taught one of them that headbutting someone means "I love you" and he does it go the other cat whenever he sees him now it's so cute. sometimes I walk into my room and the are both sleeping next to each other on my bed and I turn the light on and they immediately get embarrassed and run away 

• Like 2
  • Eek! 3

33 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

my two boy cats are complete gay disasters so yeah I can confirm that's actually a thing. I taught one of them that headbutting someone means "I love you" and he does it go the other cat whenever he sees him now it's so cute. sometimes I walk into my room and the are both sleeping next to each other on my bed and I turn the light on and they immediately get embarrassed and run away 

Wonderful. My aunt's just do unspeakable things, but still hate each other. Rivalmance, arch-enemies with benefits? Hm...