Stray Fawn Community

Angel's Homethread

7 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

1st. She is not transphobic, that’s just not true. Just because she said the scientifically correct fact that she was born female and with female organs, that’s not transphobic. It’s just basic biology.

Hi! Question: Am I a girl? 🙂

For your information:
I talked to Silver and we agreed that it would be best for her to leave the forums permanently.
All her posts have been deleted and she is banned from ever making a new account.
Hopefully this will help her to move on and I'm sure she will keep growing as a person.
Goodbye Silver and thanks for all your suggestions, art and stories!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

17 minutes ago, Philo said:

For your information:
I talked to Silver and we agreed that it would be best for her to leave the forums permanently.
All her posts have been deleted and she is banned from ever making a new account.
Hopefully this will help her to move on and I'm sure she will keep growing as a person.
Goodbye Silver and thanks for all your suggestions, art and stories!

I know silver probably won't see this, but...

Farewell, internet buddy. I wish you the very best in your life

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

I know silver probably won't see this, but...

Farewell, internet buddy. I wish you the very best in your life

(Check out the DM I sent you the other day, there's a discord invite)

18 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Well, I don’t know you well so idk. But you have written he/him so I guess not.

You're right! However, by agreeing with the terms that Silver used ("female organs"), you're implying that because I have these "female organs" too that I am a woman, when I am a man. Do you understand why this is wrong? /nm

1 hour ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

You're right! However, by agreeing with the terms that Silver used ("female organs"), you're implying that because I have these "female organs" too that I am a woman, when I am a man. Do you understand why this is wrong? /nm

My health-ed textbook said that gender is divided into bilogical, psychical and social. So by that logic having "female organs" doesn't mean someone is female since the mental part is what really matters. (I have no clue what social gender means)

I do really like the idea of "any body can be [insert gender here] body" since it at least sounds like it would make people more comfortable and less "obligated" to get surgery

• Like 3

Just now, Lilytuft the idiot said:

My health-ed textbook said that gender is divided into bilogical, psychical and social. So by that logic having "female organs" doesn't mean someone is female since the mental part is what really matters. (I have no clue what social gender means)

I do really like the idea of "any body can be [insert gender here] body" since it at least sounds like it would make people more comfortable and less "obligated" to get surgery

(Please correct me if I got something wrong, I really don't know my stuff)

21 hours ago, Lilytuft the idiot said:

Yup! Even biological gender is seperated into different parts- your chromosomes (XX, XY, XXY, XYY, ect), your hormones (testosterone, estrogen, ect), your cells (sometimes, a person can have both XX and estrogen and still develop testes, just because the cells didn't react!), and often there's even more subsects!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...