Stray Fawn Community

Sickness.

Renio2490

oof this brings back memories.. from about 4-10 I basically had an eternal cold, with varying levels of severity lmao. come to think of it I haven't gotten too sick in a while but sometimes I get so ill from colds, you know when they get so bad you literally can feel how weak you are on the inside? yeah its like that. the bad part is most the time ill feel fine, get home, sit down for a bit and the second I eat, bam. ill. then I just do everything I had to do and go to bed

I hope you get better!! ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I'm pretty sure I have the stomach flu. My whole entire family has it. Thank you, I hope I get better too. I just want to be able to get out of bed.

I bet that's hard to not have anyone who can get up and do stuff for everyone else lmao,, I for one love my family getting ill because im always the one to get ill first and they are all like "get up its not that bad!! you have to go to school!" and then they get ill and make the biggest deal about it

• Like 1

My mother has it but is just dealing with it because all her children are dying of the stomach flu. 

I have something against my big sister, I wonder why...

MAYBE BECAUSE SHE BROUGHT INTO THE HOUSE?!

WHAT THE HECK

NO NO NO NO NO

GET OFF MY ARM YOU LITTLE ANT!

Oh! So you brought my brochure! Wonderful! The more sickness, the better!

-Meringue, who thinks sickness is great. I mean, you don't have to go to school! Why would you not want to be sick??

• Like 3

Well, Sickness IS good for not going to school. But not when your tired and screeching into your pillows because you've coughed out your lungs and crying about how you just want to die because of how bad this is and have to take cough medicine every 2 minutes and, you get it.

Sickness is NOT good.

All that I just said was based off a real sickness I had and I hated.

• Sad 4

8 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

-Meringue, who thinks sickness is great. I mean, you don't have to go to school! Why would you not want to be sick??

At one point being sick to much means missing essential school stuff, meaning in effect you'll have to either work harder or go to school even longer

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Pebbleshine said:

I haven't got a single day off school since my school has a strict policy regarding days off :(

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Kwainie said:

I haven't got a single day off school since my school has a strict policy regarding days off :(

I got one unexpected day off because the roads were icy. It happened to be the day that the first version of the new Niche update came out :D

15 hours ago, Kwainie said:

oh my god I relate with that. my school is like, kinda dirty so it got sort of low attendance, but not that bad. then they realised the school had low attendance, so they had a whole crackdown on having days off. at first it was, like, "oh if you want to stay off school you need a doctors note!" which is, obviously, stupid, and nobody listened to it, but then they started threatening us with things like "if you stay off school, we will send a teacher around your house and if you don't answer, we'll call the police!" and other things like "we will ask the council to fine your parents and they will hate you for making them poor!" and, especially that last one is REALLY bad because most people got really scared of having days off then, and parents forced children to come in because of how scared they were of losing money. the funny thing is that, 1., the school cannot physically fine your parents unless your attendance is like, 75%. our school sends letters home threatening to fine parents if you drop below 95%. I have a cousin with like 60% and they have only just started to threaten to fine the parents, and 2., it completely backfires. lets say you have a kid who got quite ill. they should have a day off, and that would give them enough rest to get better, and they would come in the next day, with their attendance dropping by like maybe 0.5%, and the whole school attendance dropping by maybe 0.01%. but, that kid's parents are too scared to have their child off school because of all these empty threats. the child will go in, and get a lot of other kids ill. eventually, it will hit a few kids who do stay off school (because their parents know not to worry, ect.) and the overall school attendance will drop by 5 times as much.

you'd think teachers, who are made to make us smart, would realise this is why the attendance is so low

(also we're both british and have strict attendance rules? we must be like siblings or something)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Nope. Only getting worse. I have to miss a birthday party because I don't want to get anyone sick. The worst part is tomorrow I have to go to a sort of vacation and I don't want to be sick during that time.

• Sad 1

I was bullied (And still am) for being really sick and snotty one year in 3rd grade.

I have a long-standing quarrel with Meringue for causing me 4 years of pain.

Also, one my brother got the swine flu during the 2009 pandemic. 

I was 4 at the time and thought he was playing the flute the whole time. :'D those were the innocent days.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

It's a two day vacation and I hope I'm not as sick tomorrow.

I was sick my whole 4 day trip to disney.

It was my first time.

Meringue always ruins things for me.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

I was sick my whole 4 day trip to disney.

It was my first time.

Meringue always ruins things for me.

Meringue is mean. I don't think Prince is on his side, in fact I think he tries to cure the sickness that Meringue spreads.

Anyways, the vacation (as I said) is two days long and it's a cabin in the woods with everything. A (slime (haha)) ranch, a hot tub outside, and a bunch of trails. And everyone probably doesn't know this, but as someone who goes on their laptop almost everyday you'd be surprised just how much I love walking through the forest and seeing nature. I will argue with people who don't think of nature good or something like that. And my "friend's" dad shoots black bears and apparently he stuffed one for showcase at our science fair this year. Jeez sometimes people are stupid... 

• Sad 1