Stray Fawn Community

Alpha And Omega Challenge

medicine cat

Based off of the movie Alpha and Omega from 2010. I know, it's not the best film, but I loved it when I was younger and I liked the idea of a story with a similar societal structure.
Your nichelings will be separated into three corresponding groups- the Alphas, the Betas and the Omegas. Pups are sorted at a young age (use a random number generator) into their faction and this is where they will be for life.
In this universe, the term Alpha is not exclusive to pack leaders (though the pack leader IS called the Alpha Leader). Alphas work as trackers, hunters, and guards. They can mate with other Alphas and sometimes mate with Betas, but are not allowed to mate with Omegas. They clear grass.
Betas will hunt, track, and fight when needed, but do not serve as leaders in the pack. They can mate with whoever they please but usually stay with other betas. Betas have a Beta leader to speak for them.
Omegas are the laid-back members of the pack. They do not hunt or track, but they will fight in an emergency. They are peacekeepers as their primary job. Unlike Alphas, they are willing to collect berries for the pack to eat and avoid the borders. Omegas, too, have their own personal leader to speak for them, but even the highest ranking omega is subordinate to an Alpha.

• Like 2