Stray Fawn Community

Furries?(*OLD*)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, totally melon yogurt cat said:

I’m a furry, but I still enjoy looking at subreddits like r/yiffinhell. I find it funny.

NOT SEXUAL PLEASE DON’T BAN ME

Whatever works for you, just as long as you aren’t bringing it up often to others..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, E.. said:

Is that subreddut insulting furries?

I can’t quote on that if it is, because I don’t have reddit, I never visit it often and I don’t really look at furry stuff like that.. so I can’t really tell you if it is or not..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, NichelingPotato said:

I have nothing against furries. If you are a furry good for you!

As I said on the beginning of the post, I am no furry, but I support those who are, as long as the whole thing doesn’t control their life and makes them feel ruined inside.. then I’m okay with whatever.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, totally melon yogurt cat said:

And r/FurryArtSchool! You can learn how to draw, and help other people learn, too! My account, u/noodlewiggle, is peetty active on there. 

That’s cool! You folks need to pay more attention to that side of the fandom then! :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
12 minutes ago, totally melon yogurt cat said:

Here’s a really great fursona maker: https://teamamorous.itch.io/fursona-maker

do be aware, it has some boobs and other.. parts. Don’t ban me please

Please, dude.. body parts like that are okay, it’s all part of anatomy that I have to learn to get good at being an artist.

The one thing I would criticize is how exaggerated the parts people make them to be sometimes for.. reasons....

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, totally melon yogurt cat said:

R/FurryArtSchool also has some AMAZING tips for heads, which have always bothered me with drawing. For instance, just this second I learnt how to draw better heads!

Awesome! I draw my heads my own way since I’m very satisfied with them :D infact.. it just all comes to whether or not you’re satisfied with your art style.. and you’re satisfied with the art you made, if people don’t like em, who cares? It’s if YOU like em!

• 1 month later...