Stray Fawn Community

Development WIP

Micha

We will use this thread to post fresh screenshots, videos and gifs of the new features and things we are currently working on.

Here a sneak peak of the new call I'm working on. It can be used while you are on top of a treestump and it has a chance to attract wild animals! The lower your population, the higher the chance :)

call.gif.46d388642f391a45635df6b96842bd95.gif

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Just met an especially cute specimen with a "Purr Head" :D
This is a new gene that will be in the next update.
These Nichelings can "purr" to heal (remove damage) from surrounding pack members ^^

5ad0a87f35b1b_ScreenShot2018-04-13at13_42_43.thumb.png.fb5fd6b4d899a5107cc95ad209cf93ae.png

• Like 8

OMG the beak is soooo awesome! I can't wait for this update. It feels like it'll steal countless more hours of my life ^^ (not that I mind). Also that tree looks different

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Philo said:

We are still missing 2 bears (which we are currently working on) and one more gene ^^

Oh no. That sounds like we have to wait even longer but I am already so hyped up ^^ I mean not that I would mind being an extra early tester *cough cough :D

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Philo said:

Hehe :D
No, you don't need to wait for the bears.
We will add them while the update is already on the testing branch ^^

*feints of excitement *

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Question: For the wings, will you need to have 2 wings to fly (and 1 wing won't let you fly at ll), or if you have a wing, with it just deactivate the other paw gene and only show wings? 

Another question: Will wings give another attribute than the ability to fly, like +1 Attack or something?

A life? What's that. I'm too busy playing Niche.

But, oh my! That nicheling looks so cool. From the looks of it this is going to be one sizeable update, so whenever I have free time I've been stalking the forums and Twitter just waiting for the news. I see you have unpinned the thread for the last version on Steam, so I can sense it's very close.

I have literally been counting down the days that the update is going to be released. Since there was no actual date mentioned and just "The last week of April" I have been saying 1-7 days for the past week. Which means that today is 1-2 days. Or would it be 0-2 days since the update could be released today?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.4.2018 at 3:11 PM, Jojo said:

Oh no. That sounds like we have to wait even longer but I am already so hyped up ^^ I mean not that I would mind being an extra early tester *cough cough :D

I want to be an extra early tester too!