Stray Fawn Community

Development WIP

Micha

On 1/2/2019 at 4:18 AM, Philo said:

@ArtisticToad Currently, there is no option for pregnancy duration. But I agree that we have to consider it.

I think the good thing about pregnancy is that the player can decide the amount of a time a creature will be pregnant by not putting her on a nest, so if someone feels like pregnancy should last longer with longer lifespans, all they have to do is avoid placing the mother on a nest. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Larawolf said:

I think the good thing about pregnancy is that the player can decide the amount of a time a creature will be pregnant by not putting her on a nest, so if someone feels like pregnancy should last longer with longer lifespans, all they have to do is avoid placing the mother on a nest. 

On 1/2/2019 at 10:18 AM, Philo said:

@ArtisticToad Currently, there is no option for pregnancy duration. But I agree that we have to consider it.

I agree in general. A pregnancy slider to set the days before anything happens when you place the mother on the nest still might not be the worst idea. It would be great for challenges and you couldn't cheat.

If we only had no slider or slider I'd just leave it as it currently is. Though having a Nicheling that lives for 300 days or so and remembering every time when you want to put her on a nest might become cumbersome so some indication (or slider) could be useful. Really depends on how complicated it would be to implement as I feel this is not a hard need for the sandbox options.

:)

• Like 5

On 12/22/2018 at 9:11 AM, Philo said:

Niche_Sandbox.thumb.png.f1a3b1662f785049e61b011ca05c4624.png

@Philo Sorry for the tag, but I was wondering how the Healing Multiplier would work. Would it be like purr snout removes more damage over one turn compared to normal? Or eating a healing fruit heals say 5 days instead of 3?

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2018 at 12:06 AM, Philo said:

Still Q1 2019 ^^
Currently aiming for putting a first version on the perview branch in February.

@Philo with February being so close do you know when in February your going to release the first preview? or did the date move?

(i removed the tag of the quote to not accidentally tag anyone. if that is a thing)

On 1/1/2019 at 1:26 PM, Goggles-kun said:

Weird! I was gonna originally be born on the 17 of February but I came ten days late. Really weird!

Me too! but I came 3 days early cuz I wanted to give my mom a valentines present!

My birthday is about a week before that. It will be a nice birthday surprise for sure!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

I will also be in disneyland at the time of release XD Haven't been there since I was a little wuss too scared to do any of the rides 😛 I still am a little wussy though :/

2 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

My birthday is about a week before that. It will be a nice birthday surprise for sure!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

I will also be in disneyland at the time of release XD Haven't been there since I was a little wuss too scared to do any of the rides 😛 I still am a little wussy though :/

my mom will probably drag me on to the tower of terror ride...

NOPE

Literally the night before I learned of its existence I had a nightmare about falling inside an elevator...

I have acrophobia and basophobia... Fear of heights and falling... 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

I've gone to Disney World twice. Once by airplane, the other time we were driving. My favorite rides there were probably Expedition Everest, Rock n Rollercoaster, and Space Mountain.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2019 at 3:32 PM, Aetherskye said:

Me too! but I came 3 days early cuz I wanted to give my mom a valentines present!

My birthday is on Valentine's Day as well!! I always joke about how I receive a gift every Valentines Day since I was born (even if it's not a Valentines related gift at all).

• Like 1

Is it currently planned to make the lifespans and stats of non nichelings customizable? It would be cool for a "even deadlier apes challenge" or to ENHANCE THE GREAT DODOMINGO SO HE CAN DESTROY THE WORLD! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, thivid08 said:

Is it currently planned to make the lifespans and stats of non nichelings customizable? It would be cool for a "even deadlier apes challenge" or to ENHANCE THE GREAT DODOMINGO SO HE CAN DESTROY THE WORLD! 

Imagine you start in the summer mountains and they live forever and ever. I've had patches that produce 4 dodomingos by night until they're up to 8 in the area. No more permanent nests again. Or nichelings that always have to sit in nests. What a job.

It'd be funny to swap all livespans, though. Nearly Immortal dodmingos and rogue males, balance bears that die in a few swipes and nightmare ramfoxes. Tame apes and terrorizing normal bearyenas (with a lot more attack). Killer bearyenas being reduced to bunills, blue birds that die in a day.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, thivid08 said:

1 hour ago, RandomWanderer said:

Imagine you start in the summer mountains and they live forever and ever. I've had patches that produce 4 dodomingos by night until they're up to 8 in the area. No more permanent nests again. Or nichelings that always have to sit in nests. What a job. 

It'd be funny to swap all livespans, though. Nearly Immortal dodmingos and rogue males, balance bears that die in a few swipes and nightmare ramfoxes. Tame apes and terrorizing normal bearyenas (with a lot more attack). Killer bearyenas being reduced to bunills, blue birds that die in a day. 

• Like 1