Stray Fawn Community

Development WIP

Micha

3 hours ago, Philo said:

We will put up a first version in a few hours ^^
Not everything is there yet, but we can definetly start testing!

1 hour ago, Philo said:

Update is live now :)

I just want to say, thank you so much for releasing this now, even if there is still stuff to work on. My week has been really tough, as I've been dealing with my car being written off due to a storm and this is very much just the thing I needed to make my week end on a good note. Thank you!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, The_Espurr_Queen said:

Will this new update have the anteater snout, or will that be another update in the future?

Philo says in the announcement that they have not yet implemented the anteater snout (called the sticky tongue) in the current tester branch. It should be here by the full update though

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 1/31/2021 at 12:12 AM, Philo said:

We're currently porting Niche to Xbox and Playstation and need a frozen version for that.
Once the porting is done, we will discuss in the team how to progress with Niche.
Even if we decide not to release any more updates for the current game, we still very much appreciate people posting suggestions and voting.
They help us to see what people would like to see in the game, which is useful for Niche Mobile (we actually implemented a few there!) and who knows, maybe we'll make a DLC or even a new Niche PC game at some point. 
I'm usually prototyping around when I have time ^^

10 minutes ago, MissGoogly said:

Will niche continue to receive updates or are the devs pretty much done with it?

• Like 1

New to niche (just discovered it!) and love it.

Did some searching through the forums, but I might have missed the information I'm looking for.

Is there a way to find all nichelings with a particular trait?  For instance, if several of my nichelings have recessive Sticky Tongue, and I want to breed them to express the trait, is there a way that I can click on the gene/allele and have all nichelings in the family tree that carry the trait become highlighted?  I often forget between rounds who I want to breed together, and it would be super useful to have a way to locate individuals by specific traits without having to click through all of them individually.

21 minutes ago, fishscribbles said:

New to niche (just discovered it!) and love it.

Did some searching through the forums, but I might have missed the information I'm looking for.

Is there a way to find all nichelings with a particular trait?  For instance, if several of my nichelings have recessive Sticky Tongue, and I want to breed them to express the trait, is there a way that I can click on the gene/allele and have all nichelings in the family tree that carry the trait become highlighted?  I often forget between rounds who I want to breed together, and it would be super useful to have a way to locate individuals by specific traits without having to click through all of them individually.

Yes there is. Go to the family tree and you'll see an option to see who has a certain gene