Stray Fawn Community

Discord Rich Presence

Josh

The idea just popped in my head, would be cool to see Rich Presence implemented into the game.  Could show when you are building drones, what kind/name of planet you are on, various bits of info like that.  I myself am not sure how exactly this would be added, but would for sure be interesting!

• Like 2

2 replies to this post

I also like this idea! I don't think they were planning on multi-player last time I heard, but this could be a fun alternative. 

• If we can make avatars/characters they could show up in shops
  • ship blue prints on engineering walls
  • a "blackbox" or "name plate" on planets or asteroids from debris of ships that were destroyed. 
  • We could send out Care Packages into space, and random people could get them. Like supplies, designs, other other knowledge
  • if we ever interact with NPC's, maybe have them name drop like "That Steve782, they really helped out my home colony!"

I like the idea of care packages and avatars :)

We do have asynchronous multiplayer. Like for example a sumo arena where you battle autonomous drones that other players built. So you could see a drone of your friend in the game and you can fight it :)

However we don't have real time multiplayer where you can directly play with your friend.

• Like 1