Stray Fawn Community

Random Fits of Sleep

cotanbunny

My characters will sometimes just decide to not move- they'll put their heads down and I loose a turn. No sleeping sickness, no rhyme or reason. They're just sassy. Also idea: I want to make wild Nichelings that can show up, but I might not want as my starter Nicheling(s). I am not sure how to do this or if its even an option. I've showed this game to a few friends and the first question I get is always "Is this on Mobile?". There is a large, untapped audience waiting for you on mobile- I used to dream of games like this when I was little (Weird child, yes) but alot of people are more casual, and would not want to spend 10 dollars on a game they can only play on computer. Great game, though! -Beef

• Confused 2

6 replies to this post

For the wanderers thing, I swear I’ve seen that suggestion on here before, this is the closest I could find:

As for the mobile thing, the devs have unfortunately already said that there are no current plans for mobile due to the large amount of programming effort it would take.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 10:54 PM, Pokestardragacraft said:

For the wanderers thing, I swear I’ve seen that suggestion on here before, this is the closest I could find:

As for the mobile thing, the devs have unfortunately already said that there are no current plans for mobile due to the large amount of programming effort it would take.

Oh alrighty- thanks.