Stray Fawn Community

Born from Fire

In memory of all fire gods and nichelings affected by the glitchy, immortality granting flames...

Comes born from Fire!  You start with all genes unlocked in the burning savannah. However, leave starters random and keep food low at 10.

Predators deal 100x damage. Enviromental is 0. When nichelings achieve their second gem, they have to step into the flames. If they survive (10%) chance, they're proclaimed trueborns. If they roll any number between 1 and 9, they're turned into ashes. Only trueborn gods can attack predators, so be careful.

Lifespans are 1,4,5 and 65. Trueborn gods fall into sleep when reaching old age, and are reset to age 1. While they "sleep", they're very vulnerable and may die.

Can you survive?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Amateur

shameless self plugin

you should look at my niche Competition Journal Kingdom in the olden times, where creatures were named 'Really Yellow' and 'Strong Platypus' and 'WHY SO MUCH YELLOW'. Not as good as yours, but... yeah...

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2019 at 8:40 AM, Sky Spysplash said:

you should look at my niche Competition Journal Kingdom in the olden times, where creatures were named 'Really Yellow' and 'Strong Platypus' and 'WHY SO MUCH YELLOW'. Not as good as yours, but... yeah...

I once played on the snowy mountains and I wanted to name my nicheling(I userally don't) I didn't have a lot of ideas for name, so I was just really random.

There was like, White girl, White girl 2, Better White girl, and Such

• Haha 1