Stray Fawn Community

AHVHC 2 (for fun) ; Dreamclan

medicine cat

((I decided to replay AHVHC because now I know the new Grass Mingle better (Thanks, Defender bears...), I should retry it (and because I forgot some of the settings when i first played it, like the regular hind legs in the genes and the correct pregnancy duration). I'm adding a bit more lore to it, too.))
A young female sits on the shore of Grass Mingle, dazed and a bit confused as to what's going on. As she rises to her feet, she feels a wave of regret as she remembers. Her clan was in a war, and she was knocked into the sea by one of her enemies. Her clan was fighting a losing battle, and she knows that even if she finds home, they will likely be either enslaved or eliminated. She claws the sand beneath her in anger, but knows that there is no turning back now. Her name is Angrypaw, for her hot temper. She is a hardy she-cat, and knows that her only option now is to live as a rogue until she finds someone to accompany her. But one night, Starclan comes to her in a dream. They tell her that one day she will lead a great clan. She will undergo great hardship, but it will be worth it. They say that her name is now Angrystar, and she will have a clan called Dreamclan due to the prophecy coming to her through a dream. Now inspired and empowered, Angrystar is determined to be a great leader and train until she reaches such status. She grows into a bold and curious warrior.
Angrystar's first clan member is a kit who she takes in and names Stagkit, due to his handsome and elegant looks. Stagkit grows into Stagpaw, a handsome and bold apprentice.
560406721_ScreenShot2019-03-30at3_27_03PM.png.25c70aed79a8cb2c2a6bac71155465ec.png
Soon after the training of Stagpaw begins, Angrystar stumbles across a dark-furred handsome male.
"Who are you?" She asks, raising her hackles cautiously.
"Blackotter," he says, bowing his head. "I would like to join your clan, if I may."
"...Sure," she says slowly. Angrystar soon finds she has no reason to be suspicious- Blackotter is docile and even a bit naive, making him essentially harmless. However, Angrystar still sometimes gets annoyed at him, thinking him finicky or too silly.
Angrystar is even more suprised when Blackotter flirts with her.
"What makes you think that's a good idea?" she hisses to him when he gently places his paw on hers one day.
"Just that.. I think you're pretty, and I like you."
"How juvenile," she spits. Even so, she does have a soft spot for him, and they become mates. 
727017550_ScreenShot2019-03-30at3_34_34PM.png.050360241d389966f6f88b3c43aa1b57.png
Unfortunately, Angrystar is killed fighting off a rogue male. Thanks, defender bear. Blackotter takes over, becoming Blackstar. 
The death of Angrystar traumatizes Stagpaw, and he still isn't the same when he becomes a warrior- Stagdeer. He has become more laid back rather than bold, and avoids fighting the best he can.
470560123_ScreenShot2019-03-30at3_40_19PM.png.30b720f0afa0d5ad23f0a50b8accb69a.png
Stagdeer finds a lone apprentice and takes her into the clan.
"What's your name?" he asks.
"Waterpaw," she says softly. "I was born in a clan of swimmers."
"What happened to them?"
She does not answer. Whatever happened, she is a member of Dreamclan now. She is sweet and docile.
2021559455_ScreenShot2019-03-30at3_42_59PM.png.11f9129b58e672b5c8d64fa112030ce1.png
Blackstar is killed by a defender bear because apparently for some reason termite destruction is violence??
Either way, Stagstar is leader now.

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 3.31.54 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, medicine cat said:

((I decided to replay AHVHC because now I know the new Grass Mingle better (Thanks, Defender bears...), I should retry it (and because I forgot some of the settings when i first played it, like the regular hind legs in the genes and the correct pregnancy duration). I'm adding a bit more lore to it, too.))
A young female sits on the shore of Grass Mingle, dazed and a bit confused as to what's going on. As she rises to her feet, she feels a wave of regret as she remembers. Her clan was in a war, and she was knocked into the sea by one of her enemies. Her clan was fighting a losing battle, and she knows that even if she finds home, they will likely be either enslaved or eliminated. She claws the sand beneath her in anger, but knows that there is no turning back now. Her name is Angrypaw, for her hot temper. She is a hardy she-cat, and knows that her only option now is to live as a rogue until she finds someone to accompany her. But one night, Starclan comes to her in a dream. They tell her that one day she will lead a great clan. She will undergo great hardship, but it will be worth it. They say that her name is now Angrystar, and she will have a clan called Dreamclan due to the prophecy coming to her through a dream. Now inspired and empowered, Angrystar is determined to be a great leader and train until she reaches such status. She grows into a bold and curious warrior.
Angrystar's first clan member is a kit who she takes in and names Stagkit, due to his handsome and elegant looks. Stagkit grows into Stagpaw, a handsome and bold apprentice.
560406721_ScreenShot2019-03-30at3_27_03PM.png.25c70aed79a8cb2c2a6bac71155465ec.png
Soon after the training of Stagpaw begins, Angrystar stumbles across a dark-furred handsome male.
"Who are you?" She asks, raising her hackles cautiously.
"Blackotter," he says, bowing his head. "I would like to join your clan, if I may."
"...Sure," she says slowly. Angrystar soon finds she has no reason to be suspicious- Blackotter is docile and even a bit naive, making him essentially harmless. However, Angrystar still sometimes gets annoyed at him, thinking him finicky or too silly.
Angrystar is even more suprised when Blackotter flirts with her.
"What makes you think that's a good idea?" she hisses to him when he gently places his paw on hers one day.
"Just that.. I think you're pretty, and I like you."
"How juvenile," she spits. Even so, she does have a soft spot for him, and they become mates. 
727017550_ScreenShot2019-03-30at3_34_34PM.png.050360241d389966f6f88b3c43aa1b57.png
Unfortunately, Angrystar is killed fighting off a rogue male. Thanks, defender bear. Blackotter takes over, becoming Blackstar. 
The death of Angrystar traumatizes Stagpaw, and he still isn't the same when he becomes a warrior- Stagdeer. He has become more laid back rather than bold, and avoids fighting the best he can.
470560123_ScreenShot2019-03-30at3_40_19PM.png.30b720f0afa0d5ad23f0a50b8accb69a.png
Stagdeer finds a lone apprentice and takes her into the clan.
"What's your name?" he asks.
"Waterpaw," she says softly. "I was born in a clan of swimmers."
"What happened to them?"
She does not answer. Whatever happened, she is a member of Dreamclan now. She is sweet and docile.
2021559455_ScreenShot2019-03-30at3_42_59PM.png.11f9129b58e672b5c8d64fa112030ce1.png
Blackstar is killed by a defender bear because apparently for some reason termite destruction is violence??
Either way, Stagstar is leader now.

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 3.31.54 PM.png

OH 

Hitting termites IS violence

good to know

Waterpaw is killed by a bearyena, but Stagstar takes in a wanderer male named Dawnginger. Dawnginger is handsome and strong. He becomes a good friend of Stagstar.
892986505_ScreenShot2019-03-30at3_56_36PM.png.b23de2fb8acf58eb2882527ced1eff2a.png
The two befriend a suprisingly strong female named Beavertalon. She is unaware of her strength, for she is very timid and submissive. She becomes more relaxed, however. and becomes more open.
Stagstar dies of old age, and Dawnginger becomes Dawnstar.
The clan later encounters Lightlightning, a redundantly named tom with an awkward personality and a persistent heart.
229702803_ScreenShot2019-03-30at4_24_28PM.png.ea2fe7a0bcfd53577fa6c22c9f34ccd2.png
The clan also takes in Arcticpaw, a jolly she-cat.
1927430545_ScreenShot2019-03-30at4_28_56PM.png.8caa887a22df74443b764314e210d478.png
Arcticpaw grows up into Arcticrain and becomes the mate of Lightlightning. They announce they will be having a kit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, medicine cat said:

Stagstar dies of old age

While playing this challenge, not ONE of my creatures has died of old age. They've all been killed in some way or another. Mostly bearyenas.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

While playing this challenge, not ONE of my creatures has died of old age. They've all been killed in some way or another. Mostly bearyenas.

A lot of mine died of old age ^^

• Like 2