Stray Fawn Community

Development WIP

Philo

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

Today I was working on a new Shader which lets the drone parts burn. This look is very much work in progress and will most likely look totally different when it's in the final game - but hopefully you find the progress of such things interesting :) 

Nimbatus_DamageBurning8_small.gif.0eaa573d0051300ae758a70faf1a8bdf.gif

Nimbatus_DamageBurning9_small.gif.9a2112197a592329e9978c66beb1efce.gif

I hope you like it and as always, feel free to comment on everything posted here :)

• Like 4

I hope replies on this thread are welcome - if not, feel free to delete my comment. 

Love the look of those new aliens. Those little lightning bug inspired ones are cute. 

I spy some new parts in the shader update for burning drone parts! :3

Dunno how I feel about the sumo-circle constricting in time, but not against it. Something to shake things up. 

• Like 1

Pretty! and pretty neat. The shower of sparkles is a nice touch. 
That particles look strongly affected by gravity. Makes it seem like the ground is melting. Excited to be able to play around with that and see what weapon-mods can be applied to fiddle with settings. 

I wonder what it would look like if you can set it to Bio type since the particles seem to heavy and want to fall down, but Bio generates terrain so it pushes back up. 

I also never noticed that Drone parts take damage they blink red. I'm normally too frantic in looking to avoid more damage to look at my ship. 

• Like 2

Sparkling napalm of destruction? I like it! 

The "affected by gravity" looks interesting, im imaging secondary drones pouring planetmelting particels flying circles untill nothing is left... 

Yeah, i think i'm (a bit) pyromaniacal :)

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Philo said:

;)
Do you mean the stoney thing next to the resources?

Yeah, what's that? Does it have a name? Will it explode when shot and does it have some lava in it that's flowing to the centre of gravity?

And the hammerhead looks cool! Or hot in this case...

• Like 2