Stray Fawn Community

I'll draw for you (all slots closed)

Jojo

Yes, I finally jumped on the bandwagon. I want to improve my art and are currently doing it by drawing a certain animal/ theme every week. (This week/ last week was cat time). So tomorrow I'll start my Nicheling week.

Only 5 slots are currently open. I'll let you guys know when I have more time/ space for more requests.

You don't need to have a picture of your Nicheling, of course you'll have to describe their genes if you don't have one. If you want to include a quick personality description you can do that to, but I won't make promises to follow it ^^ (just take it as inspiration).  The pieces also may vary, depending on if I have time for a detailed background or not.

1. mr.j.williams

2. Larouxia

3. SilverTheNicheling

4. Renio2490

5. bostonlobstah

My art examples from a few months (and longer) ago:

Mothstar Niche.png

Petallily secret santa.png

Motherhood.png

• Like 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I’d love to have you draw my Nicheling version of Silver, as he is my avatar here in the forums :3 all you need to do is have him gray with black pattern, have the pattern size on medium and small, I think pattern shape is both A, and the pattern density is both on thick, I’m not sure though.. I’m gonna have to check, I cannot currently access my family’s good gaming laptop since I have restrictions and it is nighttime right now : P and last but not least are the final details, just the short snout, claw, nimble fingers, and stinky tail, and I think you should have that all down and ready to draw him, I guess I should suggest exploring more of his details on Niche and maybe making that a reference too, but anyways I hope you have fun drawing! ^^

Thanks guys. I am really looking forward to this.

@Renio2490 wasn't there a pic of prince in the racoon gaze post?

@bostonlobstah are you sure you want me to do expressions? That could end really badly XD (apart from angry I don't think I ever tried giving Nichelings proper epxressions (of course I'll try my best))

@Skysplash8 I'll keep you in mind for next time, maybe I can fit Meringue in somewhere. I wanted to draw him some day anyway (he has really become famous ^^)

• Like 3

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Yeah, I just wasn't sure if you wanted to go looking for it.

It's at the start of the post.

I wasn't sure if you wanted it to use it as a reference or not but I guess it is fine :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling
10 hours ago, Jojo said:

1. mr.j.williams

2. Larouxia

3. SilverTheNicheling

4. Renio2490

5. bostonlobstah

Much obliged Jojo! I am looking forward to seeing it’s completion! :3

6 hours ago, Jojo said:

Thanks guys. I am really looking forward to this.

@Renio2490 wasn't there a pic of prince in the racoon gaze post?

@bostonlobstah are you sure you want me to do expressions? That could end really badly XD (apart from angry I don't think I ever tried giving Nichelings proper epxressions (of course I'll try my best))

@Skysplash8 I'll keep you in mind for next time, maybe I can fit Meringue in somewhere. I wanted to draw him some day anyway (he has really become famous ^^)

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

If you are uncomfortable, you can just draw bostonlobstah instead :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

If you are uncomfortable, you can just draw bostonlobstah instead :)

No worries. I'll do it I am just worried that I'll create a horrifying picture when I'll try to give the derpsnouts cute expressions ^^

Also also the first piece is done. @mr.j.williams here is your Kolael :D

Kolael Niche request 2.png

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mr.j.williams said:

@Jojo  Thanks! She looks great surveying her Queendom! ^^ 

Do you have a twitter account? because I'll tweet all of them later and will @  you if you have one :D  (that counts for all the others as well)

34 minutes ago, Bing said:

Thank you! Your art is amazing, thanks for drawing her :3

You're very welcome and thanks for the kind words ❤️

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Haha this reminds me that I still have 82388128 art requests on here and I’ve only finished, like, three hahehahenanenaheha

I feel you

Guest SilverTheNicheling
13 hours ago, Jojo said:

Here we have @SilverTheNicheling request Silver. I tried to give him a cheeky expression in preperation for Bostonlobstah's piece ^^ I don't think it looks to bad :D

Silver request.png

Oh my gosh... love the hair, love the expression, love the fur, love the shading, love the lighting, EVERYTHING about this picture is amazing!! Thank you so much! *paws up*

And now for a little talk sequence between me and Silver! ^^

Silver: YOU FOOL! You forgot to explain some details like my eye color!

Me: Oh Silver, stop complaining.. the artist has worked hard on this, plus I think blue eyes suit you better :P

Silver: ....

Edited by SilverTheNicheling
Wanted to have some fun!