Stray Fawn Community

I'll draw for you (all slots closed)

Jojo

5 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Silver: YOU FOOL! You forgot to explain some details like my eye color!

Me: Oh Silver, stop complaining.. the artist has worked hard on this, plus I think blue eyes suit you better :P

Silver: ....

I usually use dark blue eyes instead of black eyes because I can shade them better :D

What eyes would he have usually? (out of curiosity)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
20 minutes ago, Jojo said:

I usually use dark blue eyes instead of black eyes because I can shade them better :D

What eyes would he have usually? (out of curiosity)

Well in his original anthro animal model, he has gray eyes, and despite not having gray eyes in Niche(now that I think about it.. I should totally suggest that)the black eyes look good on him regardless, since he is a character known for liking black and dark gray color palettes, I dunno, he’s just got that thing for edgy colors.. maybe it’s just me xD.

4 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Well in his original anthro animal model, he has gray eyes, and despite not having gray eyes in Niche(now that I think about it.. I should totally suggest that)the black eyes look good on him regardless, since he is a character known for liking black and dark gray color palettes, I dunno, he’s just got that thing for edgy colors.. maybe it’s just me xD.

Did someone say gray eyes?:

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

Did someone say gray eyes?:

Smexy grey eyes omg XD that describes Silver’s eyes perfectly! And yeah I figured there were already suggestions for grey eyes.. I just wish I was the one first to suggest it XD BUT WE NEED GREY EYES IN NICHE! Pronto!

On 4/4/2019 at 12:51 PM, Renio2490 said:

THANK YOU!

No, I don't have a twitter, sorry.

He's so cute!

Don't worry about the Twitter thing. I just don't want to miss people when I tweet out the picture :D

• Like 1

And here we go. All requests done. I am super proud of myself and had a lot of fun drawing all your Nichelings. Here you go @bostonlobstah I didn't do the whole expression thing, but I think this still shows that they love each other :3 Do you have a twitter?

2076492222_bostonlobstahrequestt.thumb.png.f26ed9b2594bcdb3a932cc9f212d3761.png

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Jojo said:

And here we go. All requests done. I am super proud of myself and had a lot of fun drawing all your Nichelings. Here you go @bostonlobstah I didn't do the whole expression thing, but I think this still shows that they love each other :3 Do you have a twitter?

2076492222_bostonlobstahrequestt.thumb.png.f26ed9b2594bcdb3a932cc9f212d3761.png

No I don’t unfortunately. :( But thank you so much! I love them!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

No I don’t unfortunately. :( But thank you so much! I love them!

Happy to hear that you like them :D (don't worry about the Twitter part I would have just tagged you)