Stray Fawn Community

Youtuber Mentions

Sky

Here we can talk about when youtubers mentioned us (if ever) in a video or on the forums or anythingg.

Seri! pixel Biologist! has replied to 2 of my comments on her videos.

JayPlays has replied to me here on the forums, and also once on a Equilinox video she was asking for challenge ideas and I suggested one where she focuses around wolves and she used it! :D

Finally, like 15 minutes ago JessiMew replied to my A Challenge for Everybody thing here on the forums and ASKED IF SHE COULD MAKE A VIDEO OF IT oh my goodness I might faint when that video comes out.

screnshotsss of a few things

71742325_JESSIMEWNOTIFCATIONAHH.png.2beef93f06825d09d288a5d5f17d7e57.png

76828513_JESSIMEWNOTIFCATONPART2.thumb.png.85c21172c6dc6117285ee80ccc285450.png

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.a53e0f932f46b7c54614d2884d1631b9.png

image.png.41680eac1f653e1bd6d738c1f404bf57.png

and THEN she makes this! But with actual rules and not just 'focusing fully on wolves' xD

• Like 2

I don't watch JessiMew, I've only seen a few videos of hers, but I'm going to start now so I can see her playthrough of your challenge!

Seri has replied to me quite a bit of times, mostly because I've been on the channel so long, plus after all these years she recognizes me so I'm bound to have at least a few. She actually showcased fanart of mine in a recent stream (not niche), she complimented me and everything it was so cool haha. Same with JayPlays, she usually always replies to my comments since she doesn't get too many (yet). I'll try to get some screenshots and edit them into here later! :D

yes i liked my own comments but only because they were hearted and replied to okay, I do it on special occasions lol

986292148_Screenshot(151).png.7a42250c8288f048abc88d930fc140fd.png

1730857730_Screenshot(152).png.52b004ebb864ac0d2ae92495f53a1e72.png

131800942_Screenshot(153).png.281923e579c8e06f28b8d593ef56a02b.png

• Like 2

From Seri I've been mentioned once in a Niche video, once in a Zoocrafting stream and twice in Niche streams. Also I don't know if this counts, but BrightGuardianAkira and Philo watch me in DA. Philo has a YT channel, okay! I've watched her old niche videos.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

From Seri I've been mentioned once in a Niche video, once in a Zoocrafting stream and twice in Niche streams. Also I don't know if this counts, but BrightGuardianAkira and Philo watch me in DA. Philo has a YT channel, okay! I've watched her old niche videos.

What's your dA if you don't mind me asking?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VankirvanJD said:

Watched. It's crazy because I've seen some of your art before I knew you on here, our future aligned :0

Wait... You're the one who drew that awesome winged purrsnot! Watched back!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Liljatupsu

I'M WATCHING YOU

your real name is one of my favorite names. Your parents chose well. or maybe it's not your real name and you chose it. in that case, you have good taste.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'M WATCHING YOU 

your real name is one of my favorite names. Your parents chose well. or maybe it's not your real name and you chose it. in that case, you have good taste.

Watched back even tough you haven't posted anything yet

Yes, it's my real name. Tough people mostly just call me Lilli

• Like 1

Technically not YouTube but Niche follows me on Twitter (I think they did that even before I became a mod) so I find that pretty cool.

Apart from that I got a heart on two of my comments from my favourite YouTuber Gopher and recently a heart from CinemaSins which is especially cool because they are so big :D

I think I might have been noticed by JessiMew before, definitely because of my fanart :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilytuft said:

Watched back even tough you haven't posted anything yet

Yes, it's my real name. Tough people mostly just call me Lilli

Yeahh, I'm working on it :P 

I want to name my kids Lillian, Killian, and Jillian. Because I've always liked Lillian, Killian because it's the name of my fav character from a tv show, and Jillian because it rhymes with the other 2 names XD And I'll have a beige cat named Spaghetti. 

at least I don't have half of my wedding planned like a girl from my math class. Who happens to be named Jillian lol

• Haha 3

Jessimew hearted and took my advice from one of my comments in Adam's quest where I commented that she could put a recessive gene to the poison fangs in a creatures mutations to get them back! 

• Like 3

I've been mentioned so much I basically don't care anymore and treat you tubers like normal people. the first time I was recognised by a YouTube was when I was about 8 and put in a hate comments video by my favourite youtuber for being passionate about her videos and going against a decision in the role play aspect and saying something stupid like "if you do that I'll dislike the video" and she called me a stupid 8 year old and was like "oh no a dislike what a tragedy whatever will I do" and like. damn. as a depressed as hecc 8 year old that hurt. I cried for like an entire day nonstop because I thought I was a dissapointment and not worth her time and needed to be different to make this bitch of a youtuber like me.. safe to say she isn't my favourite youtuber anymore.. that title belongs to a certain cat that likes cats and the colour purple

• Like 1

i was in one of butterflidentity's super old drawing streams.... idk if its still there. that was fun

there was also a few top comments on webtoon that i screamed about

jessimew has liked one comment of mine :P

and danny devito's video on coolest mom on tik tok? i know her. she lives in the community, which was cool, and half the comments are from people that i know

• Like 1

• 1 year later...