Stray Fawn Community

Youtuber Mentions

Sky

this isn't a YouTuber mention as much as a Famous Person Liked My Tweet-- Joel Stoffer (an actor from my favorite tv show, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) liked my reply to his tweet a couple weeks ago, which was really awesome!

• Like 1

Ivdeleted my old YouTube account, but I’ve had my comment hearted and GinjaNinjaOwO once replied to me. Blixemi hearted my comment saying song ideas and a bunch of random people commented saying they were good ideas... Scarlet Heart, a warrior cats speedpainter, hearted a couple of my comments. And with Ginja, I was telling her how someone had stolen one of her PMVs, AMVs, MAPS, or speedpaints (can’t remeber which) and was saying that they made it. It was a small warriors youtuber, and I only knew them because they went to my school. I couldn’t personally talk to them because school was already out when I had figured out what happened. So she went and was telling her not to steal others stuff, but the girl (we’ll call her K) was like, Idk what you’re talking about! This is my art, so stop lying that it’s yours!” And stuff like that. But eventually, after some other people being a little rude to her, she created a new channel and did her own art and deleted her old one.

• Like 1

I've gotten hearts from JessiMew and some other youtubers

Oh replies too

On one of her Cattails videos she showed my comment on screen (that was with a different account with a fake name when I was like.. 8? 9?)

When I was like 7 I commented on some AJ youtuber's stream (with also a different account) and said "NOTICE ME FEMALE SENPAI" and she did in fact notice me

Not a direct mention but my comment once made it on a JackSucksAtLife video

• Like 1

One of my comments was on one of JackSucksAtLife’s videos, and I’ve gotten hearted too many times to count. And replied to at least ten times. Most of those replies were on my old cringy comments though :_)

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 10:27 PM, heyitsgeorgie said:

I've been mentioned so much I basically don't care anymore and treat you tubers like normal people. the first time I was recognised by a YouTube was when I was about 8 and put in a hate comments video by my favourite youtuber for being passionate about her videos and going against a decision in the role play aspect and saying something stupid like "if you do that I'll dislike the video" and she called me a stupid 8 year old and was like "oh no a dislike what a tragedy whatever will I do" and like. damn. as a depressed as hecc 8 year old that hurt. I cried for like an entire day nonstop because I thought I was a dissapointment and not worth her time and needed to be different to make this bitch of a youtuber like me.. safe to say she isn't my favourite youtuber anymore.. that title belongs to a certain cat that likes cats and the colour purple

PFFFFFFFF I FORGOT I USED TO TALK LIKE THAT HELP THIS IS SO FUNNY

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 12:36 PM, Sky said:

this isn't a YouTuber mention as much as a Famous Person Liked My Tweet-- Joel Stoffer (an actor from my favorite tv show, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) liked my reply to his tweet a couple weeks ago, which was really awesome!

he did it again. I replied to his new tweet and he liked it. he likes literally every comment on every one of his tweets but just ahhh

• Haha 1